This is what happens, when you meet Xandro BloodDrinker, pure brutality ! [Spoilers Alert] !

Hello and good day fellow Exiles, this has been my first encounter with Xandro BloodDrinker, while joining the group in docks on Merciless difficulty. Asap we all left party and tried to hammer him, no luck and no way at this stage, we were all around level 62-65. So my advice is, try to tackle him at level 80 probably.

Seriously i got melted down so fast, before i could even touched him, aswell other players who tried to put him down. I think it will be massive effort to beat him down, from what i have experienced.

I have hidden the important info for those, who don't like spoilers !

Spoiler
Important info you should know:

=> His life Regen is so high, that you will need insanely OP gear to beat him down.

=> He is almost perma - stunning you all the time.

=> He often casts vulnerability.

=> He moves very fast.

=> Uses ground slam.

Best regards, Fary :) !
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Oct 28, 2013, 3:18:10 AM
Killed him in underground sea map at lev 79 as melee. Only came close do dying when trying to swap to reaper pursuit for extra MF. My LL and damage was higher than his.
Met him at lvl86 in lvl70 Bog map. It was a bit challenging, but not that hard (the summoner I had with me had a problem tho, he kept infernal blowing his minions)
Heavy in the morning
Metal in the night
Ran into him while just starting to level up Spectral Throw and Supports on my Duelist, I very bravely ran away after a few seconds of having my face pounded on.
Yeah, i will probably try when i'm level 85 ;D.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

lvl 75 duelist. Encountered this guy while farming to 76 in the imperial gardens. He actually killed me once because I thought his dps was fairly low. However 3 crits in a row stunning me shown me not to be so cocky. I swapped my silly aoe spectral toss for multistrike/frenzy and destroyed him. Without Warlocks mark tho I don't think It would of went so well.

I also think temporal chains will destroy him. So if he's supposed to be the 1 uber exile then give him curse immunity n'lower his ground slam spam a tiny bit.

I also only got crap off him. 1 rare str/dex amulet with +21 to all stats 6% cold dmg and a decent health roll.
bump...

Met him in the upper/lower submerge passage in normal on release day.... Heavy striked him in a corner where he died ;)
wouldn't LVL18+ viper strike with increased duration solve this "problem"? 400+ chaos dmg per sec per charge up to 4 charges 1200+ chaos/second surly he can't out regen that and will die at some point?! Haven't encountered him so far tho, so idk.
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
I've killed him before.

The key is good dps, though being immune to stun helps.

Killed him at first at level 70, Marauder with Unarmed/Shield Frenzy build + Unwavering Stance

Only have 2 % life leech, but my Frenzy does 25k dps with 6 charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info