1.0.0d Patch Notes

I love patching with steam. 1.2GB and increasing overtime. I feel like I'm redownloading the whole game, and if you pause and restart it goes back to 0.

The highest it got was 2.6GB total. Never had problems patching with the original client and at least when I canceled it resumed where it left off.
165 MB for those little bug fixes?
Give a man a fish, and you can feed him for a day.
But give a fish a man, and you can feed it for a month.
Interesting how many people complain about a Free to Play game...Lag and DC's are not POE's fault - most likely your ISP or PC. I have no issues once so ever.
That is good for you. I have similar dc issues during Dominis fight and I suspect it has something to do with the steam server client.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
SmilingCat wrote:

You're assuming they don't treat it at high priority, it didn't occur to you it could simply be harder to fix than the other bugs?

I know it's frustrating seeing so many people act like GGG isn't working on something as important as the dominus crash, but you have to remember most people have not one clue how software development works. They're just upset that they can't play the game they love and emotions get in the way of patience and logical thinking.
"
TeeJ2379 wrote:
Interesting how many people complain about a Free to Play game...Lag and DC's are not POE's fault - most likely your ISP or PC. I have no issues once so ever.

Strange point of view.
When people only have lag/desync issues with PoE and not with other games, how is this then the fault of their PC and/or ISP? I also only have noticable lags and De-Syncs with PoE and NO other Online Game, not even Diablo 3, strange, eh? ;)
Last edited by Fusion_Power on Oct 28, 2013, 9:07:09 AM
I think I read in another thread that there were some memory leakage during Dominus fight. That could of course be a factor.

Also, I've had lots more disconnects when I play now compared to open beta (been playing since open beta started - more or less every day). Maybe it's the fact that I'm going summoner now with Spectres that could cause that crash, but it could also have to do with an increase in number of players.

Luckily, the Dominus fight went well - it was just the credits that crashed me back to the login page.
So umh any word as for why dps has changed after the patch? I didn't have anything to do with claws so Im assuming something got changed somewhere that isn't mentioned, wasn't the only one either according to chat but you know how reliable those are.
this is quick

Fixed a bug where auras would need to be recast when changing areas to gain the bonuses of passive skills that affect them.

thanks GGG...
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
Nice as always GGG with the bugfixes.

Now for the people crying about dominus crashes, I do understand your anger but as chris said they are still testing the fix to make sure that there is nothing they have overlooked which could dc you again after the fix. Please be patient.
Closed Beta Member.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info