Realyn's release EK Marauder build. Tanky as Hell! Level 20 gem/gear update!

"
1acadia1 wrote:
Why Life Leech and not Life on Hit?

I just hit level 32 and switched to EK/Added Fire/Blood Magic/Life Leech but I feel as if Life leech isn't strong enough compared to Life on Hit, less health dips.
LoH only works with attacks. EK is a physical projectile spell
why not fork instead of faster projictiles or w/e it's caleed
It just sucks. Sorry, that's all :o. It reducedes your damage by so much for no real benefits.
What weapon are you using on your weapon switch? i didnt see one on your Mygear section
"
NastyNati wrote:
What weapon are you using on your weapon switch? i didnt see one on your Mygear section
Oh sorry, forgot to add it I guess. It's there now!

edit: they are real crap haha. You just want one with +2 meele and as much attack speed on them as possible :)
Last edited by Realyn on Nov 2, 2013, 4:24:42 PM
Noob question-

why get the endurance charge from bandit quest and the passive tree node? How do you generate endurance charges?
Really dumb question I'm sure ... why are you using a wand with spell damage for your weapon? thought EK was physical?
"
Thorhald wrote:
Really dumb question I'm sure ... why are you using a wand with spell damage for your weapon? thought EK was physical?

It's a physical damage spell.

Spell damage increases EK's damage. Items with +x-x physical damage do not.
"
bubblehulk wrote:
Noob question-

why get the endurance charge from bandit quest and the passive tree node? How do you generate endurance charges?
Enduring Cry. I can selfcast it and it's on "autocast".
"
Thorhald wrote:
It's very important to check the skill "tags".

EK has the following: Projectile, Spell, Physical. Everything that increases Projectile, Spell and Physical(Not "Meele Physical") damage works on EK.
Last edited by Realyn on Nov 2, 2013, 11:29:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info