Realyn's release EK Marauder build. Tanky as Hell! Level 20 gem/gear update!

[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Oct 28, 2013, 6:03:02 AM
Thanks for your guide. I'm just leveling a ek marauder in domination, level 52 atm. Use Blood Magic passive and it's working fine.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecFLRQgFHEZLhpVG8glvCftKaUxnjWSNuhAoEGqQzFGaU3jTipQR1BQVElXDVhjWK9eE18_YEthIWSjah5qk3KpdO14DXrvfNmE74cpiPGMz565ns2mV6cwqBipbqxZrKq18rZBud3G2NIh1e3ZYd-_51LvDvIv9kj-jw==

The hardest part is to find a good wand with the reduced int pool, but thats a matter of patience i believe.
Last edited by Mutzliputzli on Oct 28, 2013, 6:18:05 AM
Hey, I've added a ~30 minute video of some maps. You can find it in the OP.
What's the best way to increase damage mid levels with this build? I'm 44 and will have a 5L at 48, so I'll pick up Faster Attacks, but I seem to be doing shit damage. Around 500 dps with Hatred. Never come close to dying, but no damage.
EK / Added Fire Damage / Faster Projectiles / Life Leech and Hatred Aura
"
tjohn84 wrote:
What's the best way to increase damage mid levels with this build? I'm 44 and will have a 5L at 48, so I'll pick up Faster Attacks, but I seem to be doing shit damage. Around 500 dps with Hatred. Never come close to dying, but no damage.
There are moments when you feel so. For example the time between gem levels 17-18 can be rough from time to time and you simply have to crunch your teeth and get through it.

What exactly are your problems? Do you take too long for white mobs or for rares? What I've leared is how important good movement is. You need to lure the rare ones into the big packs so they only have ~33% hp left when everything else is dead.

For the 5th link I would take faster casting. I would rather try to get a wand with some Projectile Speed. Speaking about wands - this build is so tanky that you can easily use 2 of them. That should boost your dps quite alot.
Last edited by Realyn on Oct 29, 2013, 9:19:25 AM
hey bud,
nice build so far. i just wonder what happened to inner force? was a must have back then. its not worth skilling it anymore?
i just came back from a long break, had to re-skill everything. after getting all possible lifenodes and went for some grinding, i recognized a huge lack of dmg. guess ek got nerfed quite a bit. i can now understand why u chose some of the dmg-nodes.
but still wondering about the inner force...
u might share ur thought about this with me?

appreciated. greetings.
"
MarshaLaw wrote:
hey bud,
nice build so far. i just wonder what happened to inner force? was a must have back then. its not worth skilling it anymore?
i just came back from a long break, had to re-skill everything. after getting all possible lifenodes and went for some grinding, i recognized a huge lack of dmg. guess ek got nerfed quite a bit. i can now understand why u chose some of the dmg-nodes.
but still wondering about the inner force...
u might share ur thought about this with me?

appreciated. greetings.
Hey,

I'll get Inner Force once I start partying for 74+ maps. Inner Force gives you 21 % on all buffs(potions are no longer included) while the 2 "Aura Effect" nodes on the top left give you 8% each. If you are soloing, better get those!
btw when was it possible to get 24% phys dmg on rustic sash? i got some, but only with 3-5%.
"
MarshaLaw wrote:
btw when was it possible to get 24% phys dmg on rustic sash? i got some, but only with 3-5%.

You should be able to get them from vendors such as Nessa in act 1, and Yeena in forest encampment @ act 2
Winning Is Right, Losing is Wrong, Evolve or Die!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info