Realyn's release EK Marauder build. Tanky as Hell! Level 20 gem/gear update!

its me again =E
just wanted u to look over this:
skilltree so far
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEEswUtDH0QfxRNFSAWbxcvGNsZLhmFGmwhYCSLJKon7SlPKaUqTSzpMZ41kjbpOtg64TwtPQ8_J0CgSn1KyE3YTeNOKlBQVElVxlXWWGNbr18_YEtk52egbBZuqnTtdPF673y7gKSD24d2iPGMdozPj0adrp65ogCmV6cIrFm18rc-uJO53cQVxPbFisaexq7G2M5xz2XQ0NSP3Q3jauQi51LnY-w47w7wH_Iv8kX2SPrS_Ev8xf4K_o8=

gear
Spoiler

as u notice, lots of def-gear. but im rly stuck with the dmg now. maybe i should fall back with life/res gear/nodes and put some effort into dmg. but dunno if it works out with tanking and stuff. will buy a 6l in a while. didnt look for one yet. but if i change to 6l, i will lose lots of def.
decisions decisions... :P
I honestly find it hard to believe that you are struggeling with damage. What is your DPS and what kind of maps are we talking about? Solo/Group?
Last edited by Realyn on Oct 29, 2013, 2:33:06 PM
im most time soloing the normal maps im finding to around lvl 70. dps is at 5,7k. back then it was around 9k or smth. dont remember exactly.
i mean the dmg is okay on this lvl but gets worse if im trying to pass a higher map or different map-mods.
What is the difference between using wands vs daggers, if any?
I justed dropped a 15% EK gem, i guess it's good for me right ? :p
I might sound like a complete noob, but what does EK stand for?
"
BloodyKharma wrote:

Haha I did the same thing Bloody, EK stands for Ethereal Knives.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ethereal_Knives
Winning Is Right, Losing is Wrong, Evolve or Die!
"
tjohn84 wrote:
What is the difference between using wands vs daggers, if any?

We talked allready ingame. Wands have a higher int req but can roll faster projectiles.

"
MarshaLaw wrote:
im most time soloing the normal maps im finding to around lvl 70. dps is at 5,7k. back then it was around 9k or smth. dont remember exactly.
i mean the dmg is okay on this lvl but gets worse if im trying to pass a higher map or different map-mods.

I find this very hard to believe. I skilled out of crit nodes to drop my dps from 4,5k to 4,2k and the crit chance from to 10 to 5% so I don't kill myself. You should 1 or 2 shot EVERY white except golems and maybe very few other monsters.

"
BloodyKharma wrote:

I'm sorry, but like I said in the OP this isn't supposed to be a full guide explaining every mechanic. Still, I guess I should have explained the main skill for a second ;).
Wouldn't Iron Will add more DPS than Added Fire Damage at least at high levels?
Edit: Would probably make you kill yourself against physical reflect however
Last edited by SupermanPrime on Oct 31, 2013, 4:48:11 AM
i was asking myself too about this iron will, since im using it. im not using life leech for this. my hp reg is enough most time. combined with some pots in serious situations. im nrly always standing back using decoy totem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info