PvP Feedback

Not just that, as an entirely different (and annoying spec) I would be willing to vs you both and say my opinion on the toughness of your builds from my perspective.

Btw I can't imagine zombies hurting me at all in pvp, hope u can prove me wrong :).
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
"
adamegeddon wrote:
First of all I don't ever recall "dueling" you mulla. I do remember running into you in the sarn arena but never dueling privately.

Secondly, I sometimes go to the sarn arena to unwind and have some fun, not to dominate and try and kill everyone repeatedly, I know its a place people mess around with their builds and experiment with it, I know I do. That being said, I actually refrain from using certain skills and gems while in Sarn Arena to make it more fair and fun for people. I'm never serious in Sarn Arena when pvping with people.

That being said, your 'solution' to fighting SRS build is not viable. You can't outrun SRS skulls that are fully buffed, even with TC. I can make them move so fast I wont even need to use TC (and i dont use TC in sarn cause it lasts 16+secs and I know makes it unfun for ppl). Okay so u cant outrun them and decide to jump on me as a last ditch effort...only to be confronted by 8 fully pumped zombies guarding me. It won't work, melees have a rough time, this is just from what I have seen.

That being said, here are some examples of real counters to SRS:

Tornado shot
EK
Ice spears (yes freezing them works lol)
ST

Anything with range and AOE that can kill them fast will destroy them. I know my build's weaknesses but unfortunately Mulla u are not one of them. You have to accept, some you win, some you lose.

BTW if you are still unconvinced, come join me in Sarn Arena and I will show you my full build without restriction.

You're breaking this down in the worst way. Your answer to my many technical approaches to open you up for the kill...is I'll keep summoning more and more shit. So....how are you moving again? I can attack you from range, I can slow and separate you from your minions, I can namelock and focus you down...making me immune to MI. Im not some newb ass bitch who will lose to that trash play.. You'll die if that's all you had as an answer. Only thing ppl have is 1hit kill power right now, very few are smart/good. Lld guys are generally the only ones thinking around here. Everyone else just thinks they know wtf is up because they are carried by broken hld shit.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Too much talking, too many assumptions as I have made clear to you that you have not seen my full build in action, you think your little tricks will work on me? The only way to really shut you up I guess is to destroy you in pvp which I will gladly do for all to see. I'm always on, you know where to find me.

On a second note, missuse depending on your build I don't know if my build will be effective on you. If it has anything to do with tornado shot then as I mentioned, it's my builds weakness.
cmon guys do this 1v1 and record it
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
"
adamegeddon wrote:
Too much talking, too many assumptions as I have made clear to you that you have not seen my full build in action, you think your little tricks will work on me? The only way to really shut you up I guess is to destroy you in pvp which I will gladly do for all to see. I'm always on, you know where to find me.

On a second note, missuse depending on your build I don't know if my build will be effective on you. If it has anything to do with tornado shot then as I mentioned, it's my builds weakness.

Didn't we fight awhile ago both on my witch and marauder? While their MI dmg is high, there are counters. Srs it's decent but far from op
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
yeah i just tried pvp at lvl 34 and was one hit by a lvl 28 so my gear isnt good enough?
"
blc_90 wrote:
yeah i just tried pvp at lvl 34 and was one hit by a lvl 28 so my gear isnt good enough?

who did u vs?
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
"
blc_90 wrote:

thats because most lvl 34s on standard that are just in leveling gear rarely have >1k hp and as such are easy to be bursted down. Also lack of proper pots probably played a part as well

also having only 1 character that is lvl 33 means that there is no chance that you would have any remotely decent set of gear for pvp.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Dec 3, 2014, 8:11:26 AM
"
adamegeddon wrote:

Haha, ya ofc you're always on. I'll find you, looking forward to it.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
adamegeddon wrote:

Haha, ya ofc you're always on. I'll find you, looking forward to it.

Please post video. It will be interesting to see regardless who wins.
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info