PvP Feedback

"
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
adamegeddon wrote:
Too much talking, too many assumptions as I have made clear to you that you have not seen my full build in action, you think your little tricks will work on me? The only way to really shut you up I guess is to destroy you in pvp which I will gladly do for all to see. I'm always on, you know where to find me.

On a second note, missuse depending on your build I don't know if my build will be effective on you. If it has anything to do with tornado shot then as I mentioned, it's my builds weakness.

Haha, ya ofc you're always on. I'll find you, looking forward to it.

Please post video. It will be interesting to see regardless who wins.

I'm not that savy, he can record if possible. Or I can provide a match up break down if I win. Its a disadvantageous match for me but i know how to approach it.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Haven't seen him on, check Sarn in both EU and America plus whisper when I'm on. You find me if you want to prove me wrong.
PvP Sucks in general. You wasted a ton of dev resources and time on a teeny tiny group of players.

Hope it doesn't bite GGG in the ass.
Sure no one really cares at this point but I managed to find that SRS witch in Sarn. It went exactly as I said it would. He would join, whack off in a corner or near a caravan while I killed everyone else in the arena. He used this time to summon up 9000000000000000000000000 different summons and offerings to buff them. I TC'd it, targeted him or just blew through the entire pack + him and it was game. This build is absolute garbage in real 1v1 duels, there is no "strategy" or all this wizardry bull shit he claimed he had. It was summon...sit..summon..sit, you out run + slow the summons and find an opening to kill him. That's all there is to it and that's all there will ever be to know about this match up. Its lame and lazy, give it up already. End result me 20+++ and him 1. He did manage to get me with MI as his summons got in my way when I was killing 3 ppl at once, go you? yippie? wooooot?
"
MullaXul wrote:
He did manage to get me with MI as his summons got in my way

Rekt :p
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
rlowe here, just do what I do and use ice + ele prolif against Ty's skulls. He leaves Arena because of me, it's actually pretty great :))))))
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Hi there, I need to do a quest, pvp in a 3vs3 game, but i can w8 in queue for hours and game just wont start. Am i doing something wrong or there is no one even playing 3vs3 or CPT matches? How can i finish this daily quest?
"
jaredh wrote:
PvP Sucks in general. You wasted a ton of dev resources and time on a teeny tiny group of players.

Hope it doesn't bite GGG in the ass.

PvP Has huge replay-ability. Don't listen to this negative Nancy. The new pvp upgrade are a great start but there is always room for improvement and I hope you guys keep up on it. One thing that would be nice is a small safe zone in the Sarn Arena so people who are getting merc'd cough' ^^ could have a place to feel safe and watch instead of having to leave the area completely. Also maybe another way to gain Leo rep besides daily.. I have a tough time finding people to duel, im usually just sitting in que for 15-20 min until i have to leave and now that i have his hideout its going to take months to be able to open it up at this rate. Maybe there could be multiple Leo daily missions that get progressively more difficult but then still resets to an easier one each day. Or maybe more incentives for people to just duel in general.. like prizes for getting kills or getting killed in duels at 150 500 1000 something like that, just to get people wanting to duel. Great game and really looking forward to act 4!!
Since this is the main feedback thread.

Is there a valid reason why you guys are approaching PvP absolutely backwards? You're balancing a game based on premature PvP characters that aren't even "end game". End game being an obvious opinion, though paired with the fact this game offers content far past level 28 and max level of 100... its pretty safe to say end game is high level PvP. Like it is in EVERY other game, like it should be. I know in future seasons you'll change gears and I'm sure it'll be great like the rest of the game. Though regardless of ease of balance or the accessibility LLD offered it is still bassackwards. LLD is a niche group of people in every game that offers it, that decides they want to play pee wee league instead of end game. They've for decades made the best of what they are given, knowing that it is a niche and nothing but a niche. It's cool you're taking a different approach to things and actually giving LLD its due. Though you are balancing LLD, letting the shit roll UP hill and the high level true end game PvP has to deal with whatever happens. When conversely it should be high level and the shit rolling DOWN hill.
Last edited by MullaXul on Jan 26, 2015, 5:29:34 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
Since this is the main feedback thread.

Is there a valid reason why you guys are approaching PvP absolutely backwards? You're balancing a game based on premature PvP characters that aren't even "end game". End game being an obvious opinion, though paired with the fact this game offers content far past level 28 and max level of 100... its pretty safe to say end game is high level PvP. Like it is in EVERY other game, like it should be. I know in future seasons you'll change gears and I'm sure it'll be great like the rest of the game. Though regardless of ease of balance or the accessibility LLD offered it is still bassackwards. LLD is a niche group of people in every game that offers it, that decides they want to play pee wee league instead of end game. They've for decades made the best of what they are given, knowing that it is a niche and nothing but a niche. It's cool you're taking a different approach to things and actually giving LLD its due. Though you are balancing LLD, letting the shit roll UP hill and the high level true end game PvP has to deal with whatever happens. When conversely it should be high level and the shit rolling DOWN hill.

I think even less care about HLD and that is a reality.

LLD is a lot more approachable. HLD is a pretty high end currency dump and I doubt many want to invest hundreds of ex just to have a few close match ups.

ARPG PvP needs to be babysat otherwise it's only fun for those using the most exploited, favourable builds which we saw in season 1.
Last edited by terrex on Jan 26, 2015, 6:09:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info