Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

PvP Feedback

Easier to beat SRS then it is to beat a Bear trapper for melee imo. They are idle longer, do less damage, most of their damage comes from you killing the spirits thus taking explosion damage. You can create a decent amount of space between the skulls and the caster by just running around, circling + slowing them with TC. This opens up a hole where you can directly target the caster and kill them. Decoy totem also has uses in any match up where summons are involved. As ranged just do whatever the fuck you want, like you always do. If you actually move in this game (which most people refuse to do) things start to work out for you.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Meh... Well playing as _Thriller_ at level 88, level 24 SRS and suboptimal gear I held my own pretty well. With 12 more levels, 4 more levels to SRS, better gear, better gem setup, and probably a better tree, I'm sure a lot more could be done with the build.

As I'm sure many from ICU and the sarn arena can attest, the build was far from shit.
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
"
Meh... Well playing as _Thriller_ at level 88, level 24 SRS and suboptimal gear I held my own pretty well. With 12 more levels, 4 more levels to SRS, better gear, better gem setup, and probably a better tree, I'm sure a lot more could be done with the build.

As I'm sure many from ICU and the sarn arena can attest, the build was far from shit.

Noone said so, just that it isn't op
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
SRS in pvp isn't OP. It can be countered quite easily by various methods but you would be foolish to assume that a true SRS pvp build will just stand there spamming skulls. Its knowing your opponent, what their build is, your positioning, curses, using Zombies as meatshield tanks, and using arc totems for its debuff.

Don't go calling SRS's scrub, build takes skill to play and knowing what combination of gems works best with what class. If u want to oversimpllify i could easily say melee cycloners are scrubs cause all they do is run around (or hop) and click their 1 button cyclone to win.

SRS are very strong versus melee, especially if the summoner has taken MI, but with all builds, it has its weaknesses, you just need to know your weakness and try and mitigate it.

Typhera - Proud PVP Summoner
"
adamegeddon wrote:
SRS in pvp isn't OP. It can be countered quite easily by various methods but you would be foolish to assume that a true SRS pvp build will just stand there spamming skulls. Its knowing your opponent, what their build is, your positioning, curses, using Zombies as meatshield tanks, and using arc totems for its debuff.

Don't go calling SRS's scrub, build takes skill to play and knowing what combination of gems works best with what class. If u want to oversimpllify i could easily say melee cycloners are scrubs cause all they do is run around (or hop) and click their 1 button cyclone to win.

SRS are very strong versus melee, especially if the summoner has taken MI, but with all builds, it has its weaknesses, you just need to know your weakness and try and mitigate it.

Typhera - Proud PVP Summoner

...Dude you just stand there and spam skulls, I've dueled you. Actually in Sarn you stand with your back to one of the fences/tipped caravans or whatever and just spam the shit out of SRS. Leaving you completely open for exactly what I described. TC + circling, pulling the skulls further away from you so I can kill you. If that's moving to you, then I guess we both have a different understanding what "moving" means.

By nature the skill requires you to stand idle to cast and the skulls don't immediately attack. Plus really doesn't do much damage unless you're stupid enough to stand there wanting a mouth hug from 900000000000 skulls or kill them for MI damage. This skill has faults that make it not "op", though its still very viable against melee. It is in every single way a lazy pvp skill, its like most every other one in this game atm... stand, spam, profit.

Like I also noted, bear trappers are waaaay stronger then SRS against melee. Once in a tiny 1v1 arena the gap closes between the 2 in terms of difficulty and you can no longer avoid SRS as easily. Though all in all bear trap still has 1hit kill power/mobility lock down/clever construction/invisibility and the wasted effort to sweep the floor while the trapper is chucking traps at you.

MullaXul - Knows how to pvp, argues with people that don't.
Last edited by MullaXul on Nov 30, 2014, 10:00:31 AM
"
MullaXul wrote:
By nature the skill requires you to stand idle to cast...

It is in every single way a lazy pvp skill, its like most every other one in this game atm... stand, spam, profit.

MullaXul - Knows how to pvp, argues with people that don't.

Please elaborate on the complexity of your build please. You like to reduce other's builds to one button push fests. What makes yours so much better? I don't get it.

You clearly enjoy complaining about this game. Why do you still bother playing it and spending time on the forums? Are you some kind of masochist?
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
First of all I don't ever recall "dueling" you mulla. I do remember running into you in the sarn arena but never dueling privately.

Secondly, I sometimes go to the sarn arena to unwind and have some fun, not to dominate and try and kill everyone repeatedly, I know its a place people mess around with their builds and experiment with it, I know I do. That being said, I actually refrain from using certain skills and gems while in Sarn Arena to make it more fair and fun for people. I'm never serious in Sarn Arena when pvping with people.

That being said, your 'solution' to fighting SRS build is not viable. You can't outrun SRS skulls that are fully buffed, even with TC. I can make them move so fast I wont even need to use TC (and i dont use TC in sarn cause it lasts 16+secs and I know makes it unfun for ppl). Okay so u cant outrun them and decide to jump on me as a last ditch effort...only to be confronted by 8 fully pumped zombies guarding me. It won't work, melees have a rough time, this is just from what I have seen.

That being said, here are some examples of real counters to SRS:

Tornado shot
EK
Ice spears (yes freezing them works lol)
ST

Anything with range and AOE that can kill them fast will destroy them. I know my build's weaknesses but unfortunately Mulla u are not one of them. You have to accept, some you win, some you lose.

BTW if you are still unconvinced, come join me in Sarn Arena and I will show you my full build without restriction.
Wif no rEStrICTIONz!?

I get the feeling I'm supposed to give a shit....yet I don't.
Dopamineloveaffair

Edit: waste of time
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 1, 2014, 11:34:42 AM
Why don't you guys vs each other for a couple of matches and record it and post it here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info