[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

"
Dopebear wrote:
"
Pohx wrote:
"
Dopebear wrote:
Hey Phox could you please link all of your current gear (with the gems still in them)? I've noticed you've been changing your gear and gems quite a lot over time.

Thanks!

top of the guide should have that section, it's simply 1 life point off since I've lvl'd aura gems will always change depending on the party

Ah, I must've had the tab open to an old version/didn't refresh page for a long time.

How come you use Firetrap and not EK? I'm currently running,

EK seems very powerful. Been alternating between the two and EK seems far stronger. Even with Carcass Jack.

EDIT: How come you don't take the Master Sapper cluster in the bottom right of the tree? Seems like a useful and efficient cluster.

there is no way possible that EK would ever out surpass my fire trap damage, along with the burn damage that it deals, also with proliferation it allows it to continuously burn everything in the area

EK also has a longer cooldown then fire trap which is a crucial element with traps

Master sapper is so far out of the way, along with not needing any of the dex nodes that it has attached to it, if anything I would just pickup the spellpower/ele dmg from the shadow tree
Hi man, compliments for the build!! I have a few question for you:
What's ur life and mana regeneration?
Why u don't run Grace?
Isn't Shock Nova trap best used with Reduced Duration? (forcing to use Deerstalker)
"
Hi man, compliments for the build!! I have a few question for you:
What's ur life and mana regeneration?
Why u don't run Grace?
Isn't Shock Nova trap best used with Reduced Duration? (forcing to use Deerstalker)

I'm not made for soloing, i'm built for group play which is why I have such high damage potential, almost every person will be able to run grace in a group where as almost no one will ever run Disc, it also gives you bonus Mana regen since it increases your maximum Mana.

No, you don't ever need to use reduced duration for shock Nova, just aim it at the mobs

Hey Pohx,

im lvl 88.
Critt 767% :P
chance 30.3%
HP:4450
mana regen is 240. 280 with lvl 19 Discipline and 19 clarity.

One map mod really annoys me: Half Regen maps. I can't run Arctic Armour. You have same problems?
if not, what am i doing wrong?

ps, i hardly ever run discipline.
Last edited by Scrapm3tal on Jan 24, 2014, 3:18:33 PM
"
Scrapm3tal wrote:
Hey Pohx,

im lvl 88.
Critt 767% :P
chance 30.3%
HP:4450
mana regen is 240. 280 with lvl 19 Discipline and 19 clarity.

One map mod really annoys me: Half Regen maps. I can't run Arctic Armour. You have same problems?
if not, what am i doing wrong?

ps, i hardly ever run discipline.

I swap my
With

and i'm perfectly fine with half/no regen

Discipline is only for party Play.
Last edited by Pohx on Jan 24, 2014, 7:35:16 PM
Hi, first of all, I want to say that you've made quite a beasty build there, I love it.

And also, I've taken the liberty of making a "copy" of your skill tree but starting as a witch (becouse I hate scion SO much).

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37BXK4IQB2NBlnNTBUIQdK6zDlwI9CycRX5tGcHzoqOCHn_GD8SIQtsLHNwnqRGW3MfyHZMnWm2dow5IO3y0DNxXfrAkPPyr44SdqlqmRnEelFu7p1xe-u4VwFFirLjKgwmsP3BRSVGP-rd1cNXWnW-e2FRJO9vncFJd8spKNnsyGBmGwzpGK7SjpuezA5LzVi1Om2-8rEesf1Mxks3rLCpNPycVIErILOluqt0NtfL8xVuvNZJnoE4qGNv-j6xZh3YppXTxTeOI8Up9hTKmV-djMZ7-Crc-QYf56A==

I think it could work, mostly loses in some strenght, % mana and life, but gets some extra int, critical chance and flask effect (which I think it's quite underrated)

Also been thinking of making a shadow instead but the extra dexterity probably makes it a bad idea.

Cheers
IGN: PipeBender
Last edited by peilord on Jan 24, 2014, 10:26:09 PM
"
peilord wrote:
Hi, first of all, I want to say that you've made quite a beasty build there, I love it.

And also, I've taken the liberty of making a "copy" of your skill tree but starting as a witch (becouse I hate scion SO much).

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37BXK4IQB2NBlnNTBUIQdK6zDlwI9CycRX5tGcHzoqOCHn_GD8SIQtsLHNwnqRGW3MfyHZMnWm2dow5IO3y0DNxXfrAkPPyr44SdqlqmRnEelFu7p1xe-u4VwFFirLjKgwmsP3BRSVGP-rd1cNXWnW-e2FRJO9vncFJd8spKNnsyGBmGwzpGK7SjpuezA5LzVi1Om2-8rEesf1Mxks3rLCpNPycVIErILOluqt0NtfL8xVuvNZJnoE4qGNv-j6xZh3YppXTxTeOI8Up9hTKmV-djMZ7-Crc-QYf56A==

I think it could work, mostly loses in some strenght, % mana and life, but gets some extra int, critical chance and flask effect (which I think it's quite underrated)

Also been thinking of making a shadow instead but the extra dexterity probably makes it a bad idea.

Cheers

Shadow would be Better imo, Flask nodes are really only great for MFers Imo. at least once you get the gear to back yourself up.

As for your witch setup it's as good as you're going to get it starting from a witch
When it comes down to it, i might use discipline when im in a party with my friends. when i go on pubs shit is just too random. Was in a party where only 1 or 2 ppl had grace. was also a vulnerability map. sometimes you cant be with them 24/7 and when there is the off chance im not covered by grace, a hard hitting mob with critt in vulnerability map can destroy me.

I can cope without discipline. I can't cope without grace. Granted Discipline gives 350 ish to my mana pool(which can vary when i use skills), having no armour is a big price to pay.

"
Scrapm3tal wrote:
When it comes down to it, i might use discipline when im in a party with my friends. when i go on pubs shit is just too random. Was in a party where only 1 or 2 ppl had grace. was also a vulnerability map. sometimes you cant be with them 24/7 and when there is the off chance im not covered by grace, a hard hitting mob with critt in vulnerability map can destroy me.

I can cope without discipline. I can't cope without grace. Granted Discipline gives 350 ish to my mana pool(which can vary when i use skills), having no armour is a big price to pay.

Correct, you're not forced to run it. I'm simply stating I run it for Min Max purposes with the groups i'm in.

Everyone always asks why i'm not running grace which is why i'm stating it lol

- I Don't Solo On My Trapper -
Last edited by Pohx on Jan 25, 2014, 3:48:51 PM
Hey first of all id like to say thanks for showing me another awesome build to run..ive been searching for a while since new league is coming up.

I just wanted to ask which build you suggest for pretty much 100% soloing. I prefer the crit build because of the insane damage(insane tooltip :p) but im not a big fan of fire trap prolif. Would using multitrap still be a good idea with the crit or should i just run the non crit build. Also is the crit build damage still good if you dont crit? Thanks in advance.
IGN: NemDoesMinesAgain
Last edited by NemasisPOE on Jan 26, 2014, 4:21:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info