[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

whats a solid critt strike chance to have unbuffed 20%, 25% or 30%?

Also, is multi trap a necessity for shock nova? cant i just run trap, prolif and shock nova and actually do more damage? that way i could also have a decoy totem socket in there for solo play?
Or, does multi-trap give me a guaranteed triple shock stack whereas 3 link trap, prolif and shock nova wont give me triple shock stack?
Last edited by Scrapm3tal on Jan 17, 2014, 11:53:22 AM
"
Scrapm3tal wrote:

Also, is multi trap a necessity for shock nova? cant i just run trap, prolif and shock nova and actually do more damage? that way i could also have a decoy totem socket in there for solo play?
Or, does multi-trap give me a guaranteed triple shock stack whereas 3 link trap, prolif and shock nova wont give me triple shock stack?

each roll on your multi trap has a different crit roll, your shock stack potential goes out the roof
Can u suggest me a passive tree for Templar?
"
FeralRage wrote:
Hey Pohx. Thanks for the great build. I'm going for the non-crit solo play trapper that's pretty cheap. Here is my gear so far:

Spoiler

Build as of right now (level 62, about to finish a2 in merc):

I've been slacking on the HP nodes, so I'm barely over 2k and I have about 900 mana and around 65 mana regen per second.

Any recommendations are welcome. I'm pretty poor so feel free to recommend switching out quality gems but I probably can't afford that all around. Maybe 1 or 2 here and there.

Next I want to grab the 6% life / 8% mana nodes and then from there, not quite sure where to go. Most likely to the trap cluster which ends with the High Explosives nodes (10% elemental res penetration). Also, I've been cursing with ele weakness. Should I switch to crit weakness?

I would recommend dropping your weapon for a Spell damage weapon, then try to get a Hybrid ES.Eva chest piece so you can drop mana regen on your tree. as for where to go next I would probably fill in some life nodes then you can either start to transition crit, or just stay the regular trapper
"
Scrapm3tal wrote:

Yeah, I'd like to see whats your crit chance on Fire trap is -

I have mine at 17% (not transited over to crit yet) and won't do it too early. So what mark should I aim for before going fully crit ?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ @kazmio

"
Pohx wrote:
"
FeralRage wrote:
Hey Pohx. Thanks for the great build. I'm going for the non-crit solo play trapper that's pretty cheap. Here is my gear so far:

Spoiler

I've been slacking on the HP nodes, so I'm barely over 2k and I have about 900 mana and around 65 mana regen per second.

Any recommendations are welcome. I'm pretty poor so feel free to recommend switching out quality gems but I probably can't afford that all around. Maybe 1 or 2 here and there.

Next I want to grab the 6% life / 8% mana nodes and then from there, not quite sure where to go. Most likely to the trap cluster which ends with the High Explosives nodes (10% elemental res penetration). Also, I've been cursing with ele weakness. Should I switch to crit weakness?

I would recommend dropping your weapon for a Spell damage weapon, then try to get a Hybrid ES.Eva chest piece so you can drop mana regen on your tree. as for where to go next I would probably fill in some life nodes then you can either start to transition crit, or just stay the regular trapper

Thanks! I'm only sitting at 157 int so I might grab a 30 node for the time being (and when I've gotten enough +10 nodes just by getting more points, I'll drop it). Thanks for the recommendations. Any idea how much a 4L carcass jack is on dom?
IGN: xTouchingDeadx
"
Can u suggest me a passive tree for Templar?

Probably not, templar would be an entirely different build
"
FeralRage wrote:
"
Pohx wrote:
"
FeralRage wrote:

Spoiler

Thanks! I'm only sitting at 157 int so I might grab a 30 node for the time being (and when I've gotten enough +10 nodes just by getting more points, I'll drop it). Thanks for the recommendations. Any idea how much a 4L carcass jack is on dom?

No clue on dom prices, Sorry

Basic carcass is like 1ex on nem
Add a screenshot of 1181% crit multiplier. I doubt you have it.
"
sogy21432 wrote:
Add a screenshot of 1181% crit multiplier. I doubt you have it.

This is W/o Empower or Enhance, Feel free to do the math.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info