[1.0.5] Pohx's 1181% Crit Multi Conduit Solo/Party Trapper [Nemesis] Vids Included

Pohx, you said : "As A Tip, Throw Bear Trap + EK in a 3 Link, EK, Bear, Added Fire"
Surely you mean Trap and not bear trap for the EK Trap Effect? Or did you mean to save up on sockets early on?

"
Scrapm3tal wrote:
Pohx, you said : "As A Tip, Throw Bear Trap + EK in a 3 Link, EK, Bear, Added Fire"
Surely you mean Trap and not bear trap for the EK Trap Effect? Or did you mean to save up on sockets early on?

Saves you sockets early on, I used That simple 3 Link all the way up to merciless and i'm still using it on my Racing character, Added fire is the main support gem for both of the skills. For players who are new they find it very hard to constantly swap out gear for links/colors
Have been using crit fire traps on my characters since I played my sporker. Usually they are unmatched as crazy aoe damage where the main skill for some reason lack in performance. Or when there are rooms that nobody whatever build nor gear should ever enter. Just throw Ll three traps in there and watch everything melt.

Hi Pohx

Im trying your crit trap build, it's awesome. But i have problem when leveling, im 69 in domination right now, usally solo than party. Can u give me some advice, here is my item
Spoiler

And should i link CWDT - Temporal chain - Enduring cry. I have problem from some hard mob
P/s: Im trying to find some better ammy, ring and shield have high life
Last edited by izumin1124 on Jan 4, 2014, 10:13:37 AM
"
izumin1124 wrote:
Hi Pohx

Im trying your crit trap build, it's awesome. But i have problem when leveling, im 69 in domination right now, usally solo than party. Can u give me some advice, here is my item
Spoiler

And should i link CWDT - Temporal chain - Enduring cry. I have problem from some hard mob

You have almost no life in your build since taming gives no life along with your belt/acc's/shield giving no life. don't use sunblast until you're able to manage the life pool for it
"
Pohx wrote:
"
izumin1124 wrote:
Hi Pohx

Spoiler

You have almost no life in your build since taming gives no life along with your belt/acc's/shield giving no life. don't use sunblast until you're able to manage the life pool for it

Already got this.
Should i use Shock Nova or Lightning Trap for solo. never try shock nova before
"
izumin1124 wrote:
"
Pohx wrote:
"
izumin1124 wrote:
Hi Pohx

Spoiler

Already got this.
Should i use Shock Nova or Lightning Trap for solo. never try shock nova before

shock nova is better if it's 15%+ quality
Non crit trapper skill trees updated
Hey Pohx.

I was looking your EXTREME Party Play Crit Trapper Passive Tree and i find a way to gain 15% more crit instead of 10 intel if you'r interested

Spoiler

And with that you'r near (1 lvl) Deep Wisdom (+20 mana & + 20 intel) which looks prety good for this "mana build".

May be you have already see that or it's not interesting to up chance to crit higer i don't know. But keep doing with your great stream !
Last edited by Yunsha on Jan 4, 2014, 7:44:03 PM
"
Yunsha wrote:
Hey Pohx.

I was looking your EXTREME Party Play Crit Trapper Passive Tree and i find a way to gain 15% more crit instead of 10 intel if you'r interested

Spoiler

And with that you'r near (1 lvl) Deep Wisdom (+20 mana & + 20 intel) which looks prety good for this "mana build".

May be you have already see that or it's not interesting to up chance to crit higer i don't know. But keep doing with your great stream !

Yeah, That's initially what I was going to do, I just ran out of regret orbs lol, the deep wisdom probably isn't better then an hp node but it's nice to be able to pick it up when needed, only reason it's still like this is because I used to use the DoT nodes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info