1.1 Updated [HC/Inv] EB/MoM/AA SuperTank Spectral Throw (Works with Mjölner!!Tested!)

I was referring to evasion and armor's soft cap (difference between 500 and 1000 er or av is bigger than that between 1000 and 1500), but I'll be sure to check out your channel!
dbum did you die? what happened? do you plan on starting over in nemesis and will you be using this build again?
Last edited by NastyNati on Nov 1, 2013, 6:59:11 PM
"
NastyNati wrote:
dbum did you die? what happened? do you plan on starting over in nemesis and will you be using this build again?

ya i ripped to corrupted blood. i got lazy cause of the awesome tankyness of this build and wasnt paying attention to CB...

my fault 100%, i am going to reroll another idea i had with a ranger. ill get back to the scion build in a bit.

IGN @Dbum
Level 28 now and moving fast forward! Great build and guide!
"
Wertron wrote:
Level 28 now and moving fast forward! Great build and guide!

ty much any questions lmk!

glhf
IGN @Dbum
I've been building this for a few days now using your guide, and I must say I already love it at lvl 35. Though I do have two things to ask, both off the confirmed assumption that Spectral Throw is a projectile weapon.

How much difference does Iron Grip make for the Spectral Throw Projectiles? Would it be decent in the early game to give ST more DPS?

What are your thoughts on the faster projectile support gem? I thought about combining it with the lesser Multiple Projectiles Gem for more speed and damage, but haven't found the right piece of gear for it yet.
"
LordSethD wrote:
I've been building this for a few days now using your guide, and I must say I already love it at lvl 35. Though I do have two things to ask, both off the confirmed assumption that Spectral Throw is a projectile weapon.

How much difference does Iron Grip make for the Spectral Throw Projectiles? Would it be decent in the early game to give ST more DPS?

What are your thoughts on the faster projectile support gem? I thought about combining it with the lesser Multiple Projectiles Gem for more speed and damage, but haven't found the right piece of gear for it yet.

iron grip is a must have its in the build. faster projectiles is meh.. i wouldnt use it. lmp is a must for st its in my links section.
IGN @Dbum
Just found this lovely weapon

Ever since I began using this weapon, I haven't been close to dieing even once!

Sure the increased Mana cost is a pain in the neck, but even with the smallest amount of Mana Leech (I got 2% from my gloves) is enough to counter it (depending on how many you hit with ST)

I must say it again, I really love this guide! I decided to pick up Iron Grip a little earlier that your guide suggest but other than that, I've followed it to the letter regarding Skill Point Allocation! :)
"
Wertron wrote:
Just found this lovely weapon

Ever since I began using this weapon, I haven't been close to dieing even once!

Sure the increased Mana cost is a pain in the neck, but even with the smallest amount of Mana Leech (I got 2% from my gloves) is enough to counter it (depending on how many you hit with ST)

I must say it again, I really love this guide! I decided to pick up Iron Grip a little earlier that your guide suggest but other than that, I've followed it to the letter regarding Skill Point Allocation! :)

very nice weapon, glad you are enjoying it.
IGN @Dbum
I feel like that tree could use some damage. Offense is the best defense.

Here's a Frenzy, Projectile Weakness, GmP/LmP + Bloodmagic + added fire + life on hit + Spectral throw rapid fire build I'm working on. Crazy attack speed which means fast throws. (for Nemesis, HC I would take more life nodes)

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwIZxmKGbQajxrbG_oc3B4aJd8nqSpbLOktRy2DMZ4yfjWSNug6UjrhPs9Bh0rITeNQQlM1U7hWLVb6WK9aUmo_bWxuaW6qdEF313gNfXV_K3_Ggh6E2YVVh2qI8YnTjDaNfpMnlwabXZu1oSKiQKKjpBmkwqZXqJqpbqxZrH-vp7Q4tUi18rc-t7a7473mvoq-p8APwfPDOsSiytPNmNIZ0k3TftaK1tHbC97G4urlGedj6mLuDu968XbyRfKX9Pj2o_ba-WP56Pqx-wn-Cv6P_ro=

Point Blank is still up in the air, i'm gonna try it out.

Also, why ditch evasion and solely rely on armor, and also not take 16% chaos res?. Doesn't look very tanky to me especially for HC.
Last edited by skyoverturf on Nov 2, 2013, 10:21:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info