Build of the Week 14 and a portion of the 0.9.13 Patch Notes

"Added a new Intelligence skill - Arc: An arc of lightning stretches from the caster to a targeted nearby enemy and chains on to additional targets."

Aw Yeah i was wanting a new Lighting skill to use.
"There's a legend on the internet that if you stay a virgin until your 30, you become a wizard."
"The right man in the wrong place can make all difference in the world"
"
ZomBenjamin wrote:
"Added a new Intelligence skill - Arc: An arc of lightning stretches from the caster to a targeted nearby enemy and chains on to additional targets."

Aw Yeah i was wanting a new Lighting skill to use.

And it's not just any skill, it's pure awesomeness pressed into gemshape.
This and fork and conductivity make for a great comeback of the lightning witch.
"
Chris wrote:
We uploaded Build of the Week #14 over the weekend. It got a lot of great feedback! That may be related to the Act 3 content briefly shown at the end - we're not entirely sure

I see what you did there Chris. :p that said, I humbly admit that the act3 content sneak preview certainly did garner lots of feedback in itself! My character is indeed honored to be the first to step into the fabled city of Sarn. (he told me so himself!)

Looking forward to the extra comments when killing rare monsters. Loving the current comments by the shadow when killing bosses. My favorite is the Alira one
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Leveling staff templar, will add arc totems to shock stuff. Can't wait.
"
Dashtun wrote:
god pls make devouring totem say "nom nom"

"Fresh meat!" It would be a nice reminder :)
That's some pretty extensive feature list.
Darn, I'm definitely looking forward to this.
One question, though:
What happens if you have Chain and Fork?
Will it do one or the other?
Or will both only work once, and then it does one, then the other?
If used with LMP, can a target be hit multiple times, given a spell, by one projectile first and then a homing projectile second?
And if Arc already jumps to adjacent targets, can fork double the secondary dps?

Regards
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Last edited by UnDeaD_CyBorG on Oct 29, 2012, 5:39:55 AM
"
Dashtun wrote:
god pls make devouring totem say "nom nom"

Yes, and then one of the microtransactions could be an adapted 'nom,nom,nom, cookie!' in the cookie monsters voice.
So if a ranged user wasn't already wiping out a room with a couple of shots, now chain and fork will make them hit every single thing. Can melee skills get some love?

Also I'm scared of how much lag I'm going to get partying w/ someone using any ranged AoE, GMP and fork.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
I'm so pleased I can talk about this now: Fork+Faster Projectiles+Ethereal Knives is my current experiment.

The fight goes on, EK lovers. The fight goes on...

I've already played some Spark+LMP+Fork. "LOL" is the not-word that comes to mind.

Yet to fully push Chain to the limit.

___

Arc is beautiful. It's as good as we all expected. Be excited. Be really, really excited.

___

Spoiler
Those who have seen the botw 14 now know why the pyramid shakes when you kill the Oversoul. And you thought it was just because you'd killed the boss, right?

___

I didn't know about the wp granting from killing brutus and/or merveil. This is brilliant. A lot of newer players would go back to town after killing brutus, sift through the loot...and their portal would be gone. They wouldn't know to head out into the Prisoner's Gate to get that crucial wp before heading back to town.

___

Still think "flammability" sounds a bit too much like "flappability".
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Moosifer wrote:
Can ground slam cover a bigger range?

ftfy

That said Melee does need some love though. They need new things I guess haha
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info