Build of the Week 14 and a portion of the 0.9.13 Patch Notes

"
The Merveil, Brutus and Vaal Oversoul fights now lock the door behind you for the duration of the fight, so that players aren't able to retreat to the linked area. Portals are still allowed.

Nooo, now only people with short enough loading times can abuse the portals and people with too long loading times lost their already limited ability to retreat. I just hope it is a preparation for another change: removing your character from the area once you see loading screen and putting CT timer on portals in regular leagues.

Everything else is getting thumbs up! Especially the new skills!
✠ ✠
"Bandits now emerge from tents properly rather than just appearing."
wow! i like this!
Kind of wonder if this will make everyone choose lightnings builds with the new curse, the support gem and the skill. Lightning skills already seemed pretty powerful before.
"
Chris wrote:
The Merveil, Brutus and Vaal Oversoul fights now lock the door behind you for the duration of the fight, so that players aren't able to retreat to the linked area. Portals are still allowed.

From my experience, the door to the pyramids top was already locked backwards. Was not the case at Merveil, never tested at Brutus.

"
You can now use arrow keys in the vendor window to change between tabs of items to buy.

nice! Almost ever tried first to use it the same way as in the inventory ^^

"
Killing Brutus or Merveil will now grant the next waypoint.

So we dont have to go through the portal door? Sounds a bit strange, but if it can not be limited to cases when you exit the game with the quest done but not reached the WP, then thats how it is.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Arc finally fills the void of a targeted lightning skill. It'll be cool seeing lightning builds that aren't eye-bleeding Spark totem spam :P

Those penetration supports look like they'll be very useful in PvP.
Imagine using a penetration support gem on a reflect mob.
*snigger*
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
Supports allowing you to penetrate resistance? Two kinds of projectile mods? 5 new skills instead of four? And some other cool stuff?

*drools*
"
THEHORNEDRAT wrote:
Imagine using a penetration support gem on a reflect mob.
*snigger*

ohhhh nooooooo

Still no love for fire spell users? :/

I really would love to see inferno making a comeback (since we already have flame totem).
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
god pls make devouring totem say "nom nom"
some of my IGNs:

EKDDtemplar/DualTotemSparkfotm/jesusbestjewever/EverhardDick/SilSol/SilSol_eight/SilSol_seven/
SilSol_ten/FiretemplarwithAA/JesusFacebreaker/SilSol_three/SilSol_two/grumpycatbestgodever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info