Iggy's Spectral Throw Build! Combines the best of ALL worlds. [SC/HC]

"
Denho486 wrote:
When is the correct time to grab those faster attack speed nodes right of the starting place for scion =) ?

Starting with nothing, my first 15 points would be, 40% Regen, 6% attack, then finish left branch, then right branch

Next, I'd head for Resolute Technique. I have already satisfied my mana needs, got some attack speed, run speed, life regen, 30 Dex, and 10 Int. It's now time to get into a position where I don't need Accuracy.

Last edited by Galtrovan on Oct 25, 2013, 3:51:41 PM
Hum alright but in your first post with the finished build at 90 you havent taken those mana nodes nor dex nodes on the right side nor those 3 points leading up to shaper.
I am level 10 now and started by going down as you said now i can start taking those first life nodes, but i wonder should i go for the faster attack nodes first :) ?
Ahh sorry i get it now i can respecc those mana nodes later then :) so go that route with mana nodes first for easier time in the beginning :)
what does SC and HC means?
I'm level 45 with a 93% chance to hit, without RT. Is RT really worth the trouble in this build?

I just tried out hatred. It added about 250 dps. Totally worth it. I'll have to spec for auras now.
"
Gilmamesh wrote:

SC is Softcore, IE when/if you die you don't lose your character. HC is Hardcore where when you die, your character is lost in that Hardcore league and moved to the default league. Typically people in Hardcore leagues sacrifice damage nodes for more HP nodes to give them a bigger buffer to prevent instant death.
Why not go with anger aura then :) ? since this build is more or less focused in fire elemental damage :)
"
rapter13 wrote:
"
Gilmamesh wrote:

SC is Softcore, IE when/if you die you don't lose your character. HC is Hardcore where when you die, your character is lost in that Hardcore league and moved to the default league. Typically people in Hardcore leagues sacrifice damage nodes for more HP nodes to give them a bigger buffer to prevent instant death.

thanks for the help.
Question:

Anyone tested is bonus from Blood Drinker node works on ST ? in theory is phisical atack dmg, but im not 100% sure its will work.
Last edited by bekoczos on Oct 25, 2013, 7:55:54 PM
"
Denho486 wrote:
When is the correct time to grab those faster attack speed nodes right of the starting place for scion =) ?

Honestly those would be one of the last things to grab for me. Your damage is with ST is great for at least the first 50 levels. Those atk spd nodes will factor in a lot more when you have FA support linked up. It's always the players call though. Some like to steam roll faster in the beginning, some like to be balanced.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info