Iggy's Spectral Throw Build! Combines the best of ALL worlds. [SC/HC]

The only issue I have with this guide, is that there is no item build section. Other than that, it looks pretty solid.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
Very solid build, thanks for this guide!
"
iggy4mayor wrote:
"
sikker wrote:
And here another build taking 'melee physical' nodes for Spectral Thrower. ST is a Projectile skill, not a melee skill.
Have you guys tested that those noedes actually add to your ST dps?

lol i took 1 melee physical node to get to other nodes. please check yourself.

+1, not to mention it has +20 str and you ARE going to make melee attacks here and there. Even if you never, ever make a melee attack it's still +20 str and give you access to other nodes.
"
Spamb1t wrote:
Those "weapon elemental damage / catalyse" nodes close to templar start, are they really worth it? Do they actually add any damage? They only increase the elemental damage? But spectral throw doesn't deal any elemental damage does it? So it only increases the damage from "Added fire damage"-gem (and if you have some elemental damage on gear)?

I've never really understood how those nodes work, but doesn't sound too appealing to me

I understand it's the nodes the the left and right of them which are the main reason to go there, but that's a lot of wasted points to get up there, especially if the weapon elemental damage nodes are not too useful also

It's quite decent if you use both AFD and Hatred. Catalyse plus the WED gem adds up to about 100% WED, with AFD and Hatred each adding something like 35-38% of your physical damage before the WED bonus. It ends up being pretty significant.

Considering the fact that Catlyse is surrounded by some of the best life nodes in the whole tree, it's good enough to be worth it if you use two significant sources of elemental damage (AFD+Hatred or Wrath+Anger). It's obviously not worth as much if you use very little elemental damage, but I can't think of many builds that don't.

It's essentially the same as regular bonus elemental damage but only applies to elemental damage dealt with "attacks," i.e. not spells or traps but skills that are mechanically categorized as attacks.
Great guide! I´m doing well on merciless difficulty. Now I´m finishing bandit quest and can't decide between +1 Max Endurance Charge and a passive point. What is better?
playing this build nice and fun, now 50ish I lack a bit of dps due to low weapon ..

what kind of dps are you getting ?
sorry noob question, does oak, oak, oak/passive mean i kill oak for all 3?
Domination League - IGN : TheHammerOfThorsDick
"
LysolFresh wrote:

you help oak, three times

normal=health
cruel=phys dmg %
Merciless= extra endurance charges or you can kill all bandits to get passive point

thats what the Original Poster mean i think

hope this help
If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything.

Trolling is fun to a certain degree, being an idiot is unacceptable choice of lifestyle.
Last edited by HyperPanda on Oct 27, 2013, 7:02:21 PM
"
HyperPanda wrote:
"
LysolFresh wrote:

normal=health
cruel=phys dmg %
Merciless= extra endurance charges or you can kill all bandits to get passive point

hope this help

ok so im standing infront of alira, do i click kill her? and tyvm
Domination League - IGN : TheHammerOfThorsDick
"
LysolFresh wrote:
"
HyperPanda wrote:
"
LysolFresh wrote:

normal=health
cruel=phys dmg %

hope this help

ok so im standing infront of alira, do i click kill her? and tyvm

yes sir, kill that hoe hahaha
If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything.

Trolling is fun to a certain degree, being an idiot is unacceptable choice of lifestyle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info