<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Join ACE!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Join ACE today!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298

1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues?

yes i will be, i play a lot lol

2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?

yes it is

3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere?

aus, melb

4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?
yes i have

5. Are you 18 years of age or older?

6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff:
Haldidi#2686

7. How do you pass your Trial?

To pass your Trial, you need to engage with fellow guildies in Discord by talking in voice channels and by posting text messages. lol easier then typing it myself

8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?

u get kicked

9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?

To join a guild n hopefully pass on some of my knowledge, i have over 2.3k hours in the game, played the last 7 leagues, played hardcore as well but finding the standard non HC league too boring, played 1 league hardcore so i want more of a challenge now.

10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.)

been a gamer for 20 years, played games such as diablo, diablo 2, diablo 3, starcraft, rust and probably 50 or 60 others over my years.
Join ACE!
1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues?
Yes, I will always prioritize SSFHC.

2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?
Yes

3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere?
Yes, I am now in Hobart, AU.

4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?
Yes, and I agree too.

5. Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes, I am 27.

6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff:
WillB#2615

7. How do you pass your Trial?
I need to engage with fellow guildies in Discord by talking in voice channels and by posting text messages.

8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?
ACE reserves the right to moderate or dismiss any member without explanation.

9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?
I want to be in a Hardcore guild community where I can share my experience playing in hardcore and also want to get to know about some other interesting build ideas that might be hardcore viable but I have overlooked.

Also, being in Australia, I want to be in a guild with members based in my region too.

10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):
2013 was the year I first played POE. Due to real life schedules and other factors, I have been going in and out. But I really enjoy it and I will still play the most I can.

After a few leagues of trials and errors, I finally managed to get my first Hardcore character in the most recent Heist League! This is very satisfying to me. I want to try many more HC viable builds in the future.

I want to yolo, but in a vigilant way: ) This is really exciting to me.
Join ACE today!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info