<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

1. Will you be exclusively playing the Hardcore Challenge Leagues?
I would like to mainly play HC Challenge league but may jump on SC challenge league with some friends from time to time.

2. Is your PoE profile completely visible (including your Challenges and Characters tabs)?
Yes

3. Do you play Path of Exile from Australia, New Zealand, Asia or elsewhere?
From Australia

4. Have you read the Guild Policies? Are you across our zero tolerance of RMT and cheating?
Yes

5. Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes, 29 years old.

6. Discord ID - e.g. PoEGamer#2013, optionally, you can PM this to Staff:
Grootheid#0363

7. How do you pass your Trial?
Engage on discord both through voice and message, this will be assessed over 6-12 months and be active.

8. What happens when moderation isn't heeded?
ACE reserves the right to moderate or dismiss any member without explanation.

9. What are your aims and expectations by joining ACE?
I would like to find a group of like minded players to play HC poe with. I like to main aurabot and am looking for consistent people to play with and learn this complex game. I am new to HC and would like to learn how to become a better player.

10. General info about yourself (e.g. PoE accomplishments, gaming history, etc.):
I am a social worker but recently got laid off so do have a lot of time for PoE. Heist league is the first time I've tried HC (except for one attempt when their were 4 acts that I died around 60). When I started to get into gaming I played a MMORPG called Knight Online and fell in love with support (Priest). I moved on to WOW and played all the healers in end game, I was most active in WOTLK.
I have played PoE since Open Beta but played on off a lot, couldn't get into leagues at the start as I hate leveling through the acts.

The past 2+ years I've been playing almost all leagues with my Brother, and we look forward to league start weekends a lot. I've been getting bored in SC leagues due to after 2 weeks finishing A8 sirus and feeling like there is no challenge in the game. I've played a few priv leagues to add more difficult mods to increase the challenge. Now I wish to take it to another level and play HC.
Join ACE today!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
If you're and avid Spectre player and guildless, look no further! Our GM will answer all questions about Spectres. Just apply to join the guild and he'll be at your beckon and call.
Join ACE today!
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Join ACE today!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info