<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

This league definitely started out fast, most of the spotlight was on the old acts(Which to be fair after a while felt a bit meh, lots of reused assets and zones with an old slapped on them) and the initial loot table/spawn rates of the harbingers felt whack.

After a lot of changes now It doesn't feel too good, I can say I'm thrilled about harbingers themselves but the additions to that game going forward are a welcomed part going forward. Anul orbs dont reward high risk high reward situations with things like orb of horizons making it much easier for our SSF(btw) brethren to shape their atlas the way they want to.

What I'd like to see from Harbinger is a nerf to their items that are the mask, removal of shards of non harbinger exclusive items (Chaos, alt, transmute, exalt and mirror shards, some more lore information regarding the harbingers (Why are they here? What do they want from us?) and lastly I would not like to see changes to the beachhead map.

Overall I'm not enjoying the league and i'm hoping i can't get 40/40.
Hi
I was instructed by one formally known as "Timbroslice" to post here so I may be contacted.
I would love to join and am very active ign:beastmodetats
IGN: JustAnotherHat

would love to join fellow aussies :)
I'm looking to join

IGN: Gawz_XVII
Hype for new league and opening recruitment soon :'(
delete all lootboxes
The ACE Meetup in Melbourne went well last night with around 20 guildies appearing. We had last minute surprise special guests ZiggyD and Chris Wilson. Thanks to all the guild members who made the effort to rock up it was great meeting you all either again or for the first time. Special thanks to the guildies who traveled down from NSW and QLD.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Just wanna say that I really appreciate you guys funding the Sydney PoD server. Hope to maybe join your guild on here eventually soon.
"
Just wanna say that I really appreciate you guys funding the Sydney PoD server. Hope to maybe join your guild on here eventually soon.

Cheers for your message, VooseLag.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
ACE Newsletter #73 was published yesterday!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info