<ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - Oceania Guild (Australia, New Zealand, Asia)

Hey all, is recruitment planned to remain closed for 3.1? I'm pretty keen to get involved with an OCE guild if so. Exclusively play hardcore and that won't be changing.

"
btompp wrote:
Hey all, is recruitment planned to remain closed for 3.1? I'm pretty keen to get involved with an OCE guild if so. Exclusively play hardcore and that won't be changing.

The plan is to open recruitment before 3.1.0 starts.

There will be requirements for entry and it's important to at least have:

- The Undying achievement, "Reach level 70 as a Hardcore character."
- Previous playing history. Blank, new accounts won't be considered.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
"
The plan is to open recruitment before 3.1.0 starts.

There will be requirements for entry and it's important to at least have:

- The Undying achievement, "Reach level 70 as a Hardcore character."
- Previous playing history. Blank, new accounts won't be considered.

Good to hear, definitely interested - I've been playing PoE for around 4 months, but ARPGs in general since Diablo. Given what I've seen of PoE so far, I'll be playing this game for a long time yet.
ACE just deployed a Path of Exile RIP tracker into its Discord.

As long as your death appears in the Top 15K ladder it'll get reported - no more hiding deaths! =)

IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Congratulations to our two members Steelmage and ShySloth who just got the first two level 100s in the 10-Day Mayhem HC event.

ACE has re-opened New Member applications after a hiatus during 3.0.0.

The onus is now on applicants to show voice engagement in ACE's Discord first before you get to join our PoE guild.

Looking forward to our new members joining us for 3.1 and beyond in Wraeclast!
ACE is recruiting new members again.
"
deefa wrote:
ACE is recruiting new members again.

Applied. Look forward to meeting everyone before leveling on Saturday.
ACE Are Pro:
-Cat People
-Pepsi over coke people
-Anti pineapple on pizza people.

If you tick all 3 boxes please apply.
delete all lootboxes
Just over three hours until Abyss kicks off!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info