Disconnect before Dominus fight

OOOkay. I was finally able to kill the freakin Dominus yesterday. Im in cruel, Act1 was fine, no problem, didnt get thet "unexpected" shit, not for once.

Today, Act2 cruel. I cannot play more than 15s. 15 seconds(or even less), and BAM unexpected error. What the **?!

My system specs again, but i dont think this helps.

AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core QL-64 2.1 Ghz

4GB Memory

64 bit Win7

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4500/5100 Series

Lowest settings. No shadows, no post processing, trillinear filtering, full screen

Last edited by dehogynem on Oct 28, 2013, 4:01:24 PM
If I put the shadows to ''medium'' and then put everything else to minimum, I can enter in the sceptre of god and kill Dominus without any disconnection. Try it guys!
I took a couple lives (used ~5 portal scrolls) to kill Dominus on this char so I entered and exited several times. As I killed him though the game froze for a good five minutes and disconnected. Scepter of God instance was gone but I managed to find the stairs to Upper Scepter within 30 seconds, tried entering Dominus's room again for any loot that he and his minions dropped but I repeatedly crashed upon entry.
http://www.youtube.com/user/P0W3RH4U5
Has just happened to me on at least 8 runs in normal now. Each time Dominus is killed, or often just before, the game crashes and I get loggged out. Am sure it happens to others in my party too as when I log back in they're all gone (public parties). Can't progress and am really fed up. Also terrible desync again. This is not a pc issue - i5 quad and 6770m gpu - it's almost a year since I've had this terrible desync with POE and obviously related to heavy traffic with the new release but really really p***ing me off. This is the sort of thing that will make people abandon the game in droves so please try to resolve asap.
ok guys I just got a reply from Chris via email.
he says they are working on it, and the fix will be deployed as soon as it's ready and tested.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Oct 28, 2013, 5:55:16 PM
I noticed that of you can use steam shourtcut (default is shift+tab) during loading the loading will take forever. Please post when it'll be fixed. I get "infinite loading" when I tried to enter Archives in Lirary A3 too, so it's not only Dominius's room issue.
Over 25 tries so far.. disconnects me either at entrance or after boss death. Yup, gotta wait for patch, can't pass Normal.
Dang, tried 5 times and gave up. Now I must wait patiently while GGG fixes this so I can continue playing. Perhaps I shall start a new game, one of my 400+ on steam...
im not really happy right now , i mean i give alot of hour in beta gaming , right now i start playing nemesis im happy and , when i go into the dominus room , the session drop 3-4 time , and you know what , they said that my Ranger was dead , but the fact is , i never die and im really angry about that cause if i was knowing that bug this fight wouldnt never happen !

Please can you explain me the situation , i think i can have some explication ....
Same disconnect on Dominus for me too. First time it was just a black screen and the second time I saw the inside of the room.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info