Cast when Damage Taken

broken, and required for anyone trying to map level 71+

so inb4 nerf, or requiring any fine tuning of any content currently, as is.

Any idea how one could trigger this gem himself, outside of the already known self-curse + phys damage combo?
Scolds is obviously awesome, but I'll never be able to afford one anyways.
Currently, the only viable option for casters seems to be EK.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Last edited by UnDeaD_CyBorG on Mar 4, 2015, 2:17:24 PM
Can someone tell me if the negative "less" modifier at high levels, 19+, actually causes "more" damage?

If so, there is a possible bonus to 5L a Rightous Fire for damage. The effect should stay on regardless if it's cast again or not.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
It should result in more damage, but I'm not actually sure.
It's not like I'd ever level it that far.
Zaanus:
Global chat: Mechanics for A work one way, B for another, C for a third but also with A, B uses C but not A, and D uses A&B but not C

___
Isn't a "no" better than an ignore?
Highly suggest this gem to be recoded as when gem level going up, it will support higher level of gems that link to it and also increases damage trigger threshold.
Last edited by Cyanold on Apr 12, 2015, 9:46:56 AM
Hi guys, I googled, but didn't find my answer - it shows different information that was poster a year ago or later.

So I linked CwDT-Enduring Cry-Immortal Call, but it does not cast them both on the same trigger. The first time it triggers it casts Enduring Cry, and when i take another portion of damage it triggers Immortal Call. But never at the same time.

I haven't played POE for a long time and recently I came back, so I'm wondering - Am I going crazy or they used to trigger simultaneously? Or am I doing something wrong?
Last edited by Kligan on May 16, 2015, 9:27:54 PM
Does this work ?

CWDT + FROST WALL + SPELL TOTEM + SUMMON SKELETON

Am I getting a frost wall then a totem that will summon skeletons ?

EDIT: nevermind found the answer to that and it's NO
Last edited by mirage2k640 on Jun 16, 2015, 10:11:48 AM
Hi everyone,

is it me or Codt is now lvl 38 ?! Didn't read that in the patch note (and the wiki doesn't say it should be)

All my lvl 1 gems are now lvl 38 and it's NOT what I want. My poor EC :s
IGN : KC_Serra (among other chars)
Wiki isn't updated, yet.
But yeah, levels required per gem level did change.
Have to pay close attention again when you link actives to trigger gems.
If you're leaving PoE, chances are I'll rezz you as my minion! MWHAHAHAH
Thanks for the answer.

I would have liked a notification in the patch note. The only occurrence there is about a pvp nerf ;-)
IGN : KC_Serra (among other chars)
Last edited by Serrã on Jul 11, 2015, 10:44:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info