Cast when Damage Taken

Does "damage taken" refer to the amount of Health or ES you lose or to the amount of damage a monster was about to do? e.g. would it trigger when you have immortal call on and take physical dmg?

Also, do skills keep their cooldowns? Could i trigger Enduring Cry more than once every 4 seconds?
What's the quality bonus?
"
Whoaness wrote:
What's the quality bonus?

This is what I want to know!
So I'm guessing that if one wanted to use this with enduring cry, they could just leave it at level 1, since enduring cry has no need for the damage multiplier?
IGN: Iolar
Do the spells cast by the proc
a) consume mana
b) cause the character to stop/play animation?
They don't seem to consume mana or cause an animation. This makes the gem borderline must-use for any optimal build, since it gives you 'free' utility spells without even taking up hotbar space.
For the Quality Bonus: i just put an GCP on it and it does nothing but 1% quality and thats it.. its a GCP grave ;)

running this on level 1 with moltenshell, shocknova and rejuv totem.. its so awesome!
i only have to use endurance cry still on manual mode since my rainbowstrides are RRRB and i burned at least an EX for chroms to get those colors back ;))

one awesome thing with this is that it has no costs, casts instant on hit
=> i have 2 more sockets free!! that would normally be used by Faster Casting and Increased Duration. and the Extra Shock nova (or ice thingy) is super nice since im shocking the shit out of everything permanently ;))

its like an auto-defense-mode-gem wich activates all the stuff ur to lazy to activate manualy all the time.. my rejuv totem was totally rusty and unused since its allways anoying to klick on all thos skill every 10 seconds

great thing with my 75/71 blocking is that i now see when i get hit ;)))

=> soo conclusion.. MULTI-AUTODEFENSE-GEM ..
Last edited by krassi3000 on Oct 25, 2013, 8:42:54 AM
It does not appear that DoT damage contributes to the damage threshold (have stood in the middle of searing bond totem and taken 1k+ damage without it triggering), same with being ignited and taking damage that way, is this intended? Nothing on on the gem would indicate it is, but I can see a reason for it.

what i see is it activates on physical, projectile and spell stuff so if ur taking direct hits in your face...

only thing that sucks is that i now have an "your fking gem is ready for level up, come on dude klick on me" message with flashing all the time ;))

"
krassi3000 wrote:
what i see is it activates on physical, projectile and spell stuff so if ur taking direct hits in your face...

only thing that sucks is that i now have an "your fking gem is ready for level up, come on dude klick on me" message with flashing all the time ;))

Right click the 'level up' button to hide it on the inventory window.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info