Cast when Damage Taken

CwDT doesn't work with Auras.

(when)
Cast when damage taken and Vaal Grace is not working..

Is it because is a Aura or is it a bug?

Other vaal gems work with CWDT and it says "Spell" in Vaal Grace info so it should work in my opinion

Thanks in advance!!
I have a problem with my cwdt setup.

I want to do cwdt - spell totem - cast skeletons - critical weakness.

Tried all combinations but it just doesnt work, eith the totem casts the skellies or the curse, but my cwdt never casts the other spell, is this intended or?
Is it possible that i need a b-r-b-r or r-b-r-b link in stead of the one i currently have to make it work?

Last edited by Phaleos on Jun 7, 2014, 8:00:24 AM
You have two Skills that each summon a Totem. Can you actually summon two Totems at the same time? If not, well, that'll be why you don't have two Totems with their own Skill.
So there is no way to have cwtd cast the curse and the totem cast the skellies?
Get two separate two-links on your item.
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
I managed to read like 20 pages, still noone replied to the major question that 2-3 people asked about the mechanics of CwDT.

I am going to ask those 2 qeustions again, also linking my 3 CwDT setups i run at this moment.

1) Consider the following setup:

As several people said, sometimes it procs ALL 3 spells together, sometimes it procs 1 or 2 of them. What is causing this to happen?
Dont tell me about the internal cooldown of each spell or the seperate dmg counter, consider a situation when u just enter an area and u get hit by a single monster for 5k dmg, enough to proc them all for the first time.

2) Consider the follwing 3 setups:

If you consider a situation when u just enter an area and u get hit by a single monster for 5k dmg, enough to proc them all for the first time, i notice 2 things:
a] While they should all proc because the incoming dmg is enough to proc all gems, they seem to proc randomly, sometimes 2 of them sometimes 3 rarely all.
b] I notice that when i take enough dmg to proc them all (i say it again: for the first time, so dont come tell me the dmg counter is different for each spell at the specific time) almost always immortal call is procing right before enduring cry, leaving me with charges while it should give me immoral call effect.

If someone has something to say that can explain any of the above, it will be very much appreciated and will help people understand how is this gem actually working.

Same question that bothers me. Does anyone have an idea?
Hi, just wondering if this setup is working as intended

it seems to be working as intended but just wondering if im running 70+ maps would it be better to raise the level of the CWDT gem ?

If IC goes off right after each other does it reset the IC before so pretty much wasting a 3 charge IC with a no charge IC?

Thanks!
Mind = blown

CWDT was working for a while but now it's greyed out with "skill can't be used"

Level 3 CWDT linked with level 4 desecrate

I think it might have something to do with the CWDT text "This gem can only support gems requiring level 35 or under"

My level 4 desecrate requires level 28

Clearly my understanding of "This gem can only support gems requiring level 35 or under" is wrong!

can anyone clear this up for me quickly?

cheers steve :)
IGN:
The fact you can no longer cast Desecrate means CwDT is doing its thing. That's... That's what CwDT does. It automates the whole casting thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info