Reduced Duration

"
I just tested it and it does not make incinerate build up faster.

Incinerate is based on how many projectiles are released, not how long it has been firing (though the two are related).
Well I appreciate you guys testing it out. Would of been cool if it worked :p
Oh, thanks for mentioning that. I had been considering replacing the faster casting with an added chaos damage, but it wouldn't be worth it if it slows down the stage progression.
This appears to stack additively with the reduced duration on lightning warp, right? Before I go too far in equipping my warp totem build, theres not going to be any upper cap on this is there? Because if I'm reading this right, it would be possible to reach 92% reduced duration with 20/20's, which would pretty much negate the 'travel time' on lightning warp. Add on ~200% FCR with a 3 totem build and it should be pretty neat. Right now I'm only up to ~70% reduced duration and using movement speed gear
Reduced and Increased are always additive.
Anyone test this with Ice spears transformation into its second form? Likely doesnt work but its worth a try. Id do it myself if i had the gem.
Will it work on flicker strike, actually taking less time than none and sending me back a fraction in time to just before the attack, while still dealing damage, effectively making me unstoppable and invulnerable?
KrusadrX
Flicker Strike does not have the tag "duration." Hence Reduced Duration gem will not apply to it.
@Moylin (Beyond)
does it make puncture bleed mobs out faster? might make chance to flee + puncture builds more bearable.
"
Exiledtyrant wrote:
does it make puncture bleed mobs out faster? might make chance to flee + puncture builds more bearable.
does not change damage, only duration. for DoT's, which means less damage because less time for the damage rate to be applied on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info