0.11.6g Patch Notes

A real patch would be the major desync MANY people have that make the game almost unplayable for many. I would love to play this all day, but the desyncs and d/cs get very overly annoying, and causes 80% of my deaths. Thank god I don't play Hardcore.

They need to start working big time on the serious stuff that will push people away. This is one of my fav games, and I have to take a lot of breaks in order to keep playing. The desyncs are quite frustrating. This is the only game I have issues with. I don't enjoy playing D3 or torchlight 2 over this game.
Nerf countdown timer! We need it set to 0 fast.

I feel like a kid on christmas eve.
*sigh* :/ Goodbye my overpowered EA kill-everything-glass-cannon-ninja. You were my favorite.
/seppuku
Last edited by Heyokame on October 21, 2013 3:51 AM
This patch gets me excited for release :D
Kiwi Name = Sir Remington Kiwi; Duke of that tree over there.
"
PunWisp wrote:
A real patch would be the major desync MANY people have...


I don't personally experience this problem very much, but my friend that I duo with does run into it. I'm working on my first character, and I'm a generally under-powered and slow moving Templar tank. I will experience desync when I frequently use my much faster moving Shield Charge.

My friend is a faster moving Shadow and would experience sync problems while using Flicker Strike and oddly enough Cyclone, which is slower moving, but can hit much more frequently. I do assume given some time, this will be ironed out, but feedback is always invaluable. Loving this game, great job so far GGG.
this patch was very needed.........gems level 1 EA/lvl 5 cold to fire/lvl 16 added cold damage + merciless kole + 1 exposive arrow launched = 1HKO kole
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
"
sVnsilver wrote:
"
PunWisp wrote:
A real patch would be the major desync MANY people have...


I don't personally experience this problem very much, but my friend that I duo with does run into it. I'm working on my first character, and I'm a generally under-powered and slow moving Templar tank. I will experience desync when I frequently use my much faster moving Shield Charge.

My friend is a faster moving Shadow and would experience sync problems while using Flicker Strike and oddly enough Cyclone, which is slower moving, but can hit much more frequently. I do assume given some time, this will be ironed out, but feedback is always invaluable. Loving this game, great job so far GGG.


multistrike + cyclone is the most dycyncable skill combo in the game. try it for ur self its kinda funny. id say about 50% of the time your not in the right position.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
"
oowarpigoo wrote:

multistrike + cyclone is the most dycyncable skill combo in the game...


Haha, I'm pretty certain that is what he is using. Good to know!
I demand 1.0.0 patch notes!!!!!

Spoiler
please :)
Timezone: GMT+2
Hey Mr Rumour here, they tested cold to fire with avatar of fire and it became an endless loop.
Problems farming currency?
Here´s how I do it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s4xYdr7Qjs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info