0.11.6g Patch Notes

The level 36 ledge boss seems to have abused it too despite the damage was all cold.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Yeah, definitely nothing going on in the backend, just going to be a 1kb patch guys.

(Kappa)

What does Kappa mean? I keep seeing it.

It's a stupid twitch chat meme.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Yeah, definitely nothing going on in the backend, just going to be a 1kb patch guys.

(Kappa)

CyZf8gW

Twitch chat emote.
ign: tatefin
It was pretty freaking broken, found out about it earlier and just ran some tests. Lol, was 2-3shotting piety with bear trap on merc
IGN: aMonsterTruck

Because I'm Based.
"
Completed 2 Challengestatefin wrote:
"
Completed 5 ChallengesKiffenn wrote:
how broken? :D

Read bug report forums. Incredibly broken. :P

I wonder if it would have taken you any longer to actually explain the bug rather than say of where to find it. :/

Also answer to you @Kiffen - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/543409

100-200x as much, from what op of that thread says.
Last edited by DestroTheGod on October 21, 2013 12:39 AM
Seeing as how Cold to Fire will be getting a boost with AoF coming back... good fix
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
"
Chris wrote:
"

(Kappa)

Like the others mentioned, it's a Twitch chat emote. Shortform for sarcasm.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
PocketMonsters, ElectronicArts, CommandAndConquer, CaptainFairgraves, AgentTanya, OcarinaOfTime
I hope you don't mind posting this here, Chris, since it's only 15 mins til patch.

Here's an example of how horribly, horribly broken Cold to Fire was;

(Sorry about the loud music)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6JmYBLlKgg

It was fun for the 2-3 days we played around with it, but I'm glad to see it's getting patched. It was pretty game-breaking haha.
IGN: CorpsejackMenace
Last edited by Munsie on October 21, 2013 12:39 AM
I must again point out, that 30 mins is no longer enough of a warning.

Not with Poorjoy's in game now, which is a fkn awesome map to solo as a challenge while not decked out in bought BiS gear.

I've been in that map for over an hour and a half before on low dps tanky character, even doing it on a high dps character, I was still in there for over the 30 mins warning.

If we had them drop while players were running regular maps then they'd merely stockpile them and occasionally get some free Atziri runs out of their existing play. ~Chris Wilson on fragments.
"Kappa" is for trolling/fishing Kappa.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info