Cold-crit CI witch build

i see u count 10%crt multi as 10%dmg but isnt its easier to pick those dmg ones? Iam not arguing coz many ppl here say same things as u r, but iam loud thinking. Isnt its better to use 10% dmg nodes all the time?

Besides 10%crt multi nodes which uve picked in center of tree u have to get another 10int also. 30crt multi / 4 nodes is 7,5. Thats why i started to think that to pick up dmg nodes which r more than 7,5(crt multi nodes are only 10 or more).

PS we are all tired ; and Korgath thank u for ur drunk math ;]
"
i see u count 10%crt multi as 10%dmg but isnt its easier to pick those dmg ones? Iam not arguing coz many ppl here say same things as u r, but iam loud thinking. Isnt its better to use 10% dmg nodes all the time?

Besides 10%crt multi nodes which uve picked in center of tree u have to get another 10int also. 30crt multi / 4 nodes is 7,5. Thats why i started to think that to pick up dmg nodes which r more than 7,5(crt nodes are only 10 or more).

PS we are all tired ; and Korgath thank u for ur drunk math ;]

What he means is that since you have 100% crit rate it means that 30% crit multipier = 30% more damage. Those nodes do a bigger increase in overall damage per node than taking + spell damage or cold damage etc does.
uve right, there arent +30% dmg nodes

I'm sure it's not as useful later on with good gear, but while leveling I've found ice spear spell totem with elemental proliferation an enormously helpful addition. Being able to chill or freeze whole packs at once is a big help, plus it adds a nice bit of dps (and gives flicker pirates something else to hit).
"
I'm sure it's not as useful later on with good gear, but while leveling I've found ice spear spell totem with elemental proliferation an enormously helpful addition. Being able to chill or freeze whole packs at once is a big help, plus it adds a nice bit of dps (and gives flicker pirates something else to hit).

summon zombies solves this problem. freezing pulse spam. i'd save your ice spear to be linked with life leech or IIQ while building towards end game. if you absolutely must use spell totem, use it with fireball. link that with lmp and proliferation if you want. this way you can have them flicker your zombies and use pulse. but if you need to you can drop the fireball totem and run while using spear to leech life back.
"

so what u will improve in this build?
"

I've been kicking myself for never making a video. Ever since I knew OB was around the corner, I sold all my gear and basically bought a
Unavailable
just to try some things out.

Expect a video maybe a month into OB though. Because, it's VERY intense to play with. A lot of fun actually.

So far, I have been finding Mara's to be INCREDIBLY boring.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Slayer many ppl tell that 2nd totem is really worth to pick, what u think?
I can't believe I'm going to quote this guy, but I agree with his view on totems :

"
Imbalanxd wrote:

Sure, once you have the best gear, and basically one shot every mob/group in the game, you will be doing better than a totem. Until you get to that point, however, totems are the safest and easiest way to clear content.

HOWEVER, I dont think you need the best gear in game. All you need to know about totems is this.

They work well. Especially when clearing rooms with doorways that are dangerous. Pop one when needed, just remember that they themselves have a cast time and have to be recast.

Personally, I think it isn't worth it, because by the time you hit Templar area (which should be last area hit), your gear should be good enough to not need 1.

Let alone 2

During lvling though, they can kick some serious ass.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info