Cold-crit CI witch build

Depends.

Additional Cast Speed helps to get more dmg out of a single diamond flask.

I am still debating on whether or not to keep that last 2% node. However, if anything, a 5% ele node will not be what I grab.

If I luck out with high mana weapons/gear, i ditch that right beginning tree and fork through those 5% nodes and reconnect to gain some DPS and ditch some unneeded mana.
Another question, do you think it's worth it to grab the Nullification node along with the ES recovery speed and Max es/eva points down there? In my opinion all of those nodes and the ones leading up to them seem very helpful: +30 dex, move speed, then nullification circle. Even if I don't have any eva gear on the increased ES/resists/ES recovery/and even the Evasion seem all really helpful.
Last edited by Saf3tyhazard on Dec 29, 2012, 8:08:00 PM
It's a lot of nodes.

My build is designed to be HIGHLY offensive, yet not exactly a glass cannon.

It's not that Nullification is bad, it just doesn't belong in my build.
I see, I'm currently running like a mirror of your build but I'm level 48 atm, would it completely gimp the build? Because the idea of being more defense oriented doesn't sound too bad to me.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
It's a lot of nodes.

My build is designed to be HIGHLY offensive, yet not exactly a glass cannon.

It's not that Nullification is bad, it just doesn't belong in my build.

i was having a look at your build, it looks realllyyy goood ! im new so i dont really know what im doing and its hard to understand what people say with the amount of acronyms used.
so i need some advice...

- pvp advice
- pve advice
- what type of gems, support gems do i use?
- will the build be useful in Open Beta?

Thanks.
Last edited by leetgamer on Dec 30, 2012, 3:42:20 AM
"
Saf3tyhazard wrote:
I see, I'm currently running like a mirror of your build but I'm level 48 atm, would it completely gimp the build? Because the idea of being more defense oriented doesn't sound too bad to me.

No, it's fine. You can safely assume that Slayers also has way better ES gear than you so he can afford to ditch some ES nodes to get more DPS. It takes some time and currency invested to craft ES gear with high values so until then it's fine to get some extra ES from the tree. Not dying is more important than faster clear speed.
IGN: Yeph
Alright, that's what I assumed, and it's working good so far, just got to level 55 farming ledge, time to finish a1. Thanks for all of your input everyone, you've been a huge help to me.
Pretty much what cGramma said.

I usually grab a couple extra ES% nodes if I need it. Don't forget, you can always respec out of them late if you feel you can.
Slayer, new player here -- could you please post your build one more time? I can't see it via your older posts as the old versions won't allow me to see it.

Thanks
Last edited by bigfatpat on Dec 30, 2012, 5:36:28 PM
83 points build
that's the base for the usual dps/defence ratio
points can be reallocated (2% cast speed node/crit multiplier) to get stats or nullification
Last edited by Pam on Dec 31, 2012, 10:25:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info