Cold-crit CI witch build

Okay, so I was having some idea's while looking at different stuff on the forums and I have a different take on the cold-crit witch build, you COULD run this as shadow as well I guess, if that's more your thing for starting. It's based upon using Voll's Protector as a chest piece, using cold snap as your main attack, making use of the power charge on crit from Voll's to not get a cooldown on cold snap. The staff points up top is situational if you get a hold of Taryn's Shiver, if not those points would go into energy shield or something.

Passive skill tree build
"%^#*##*%$#&^&(&(%$^*&" - Flameblast 1.0.4
Last edited by easymagicoz on Jan 3, 2013, 11:56:35 AM
Slayer with just using a few nodes u can get additional totem. Totem have decreased dmg by 40% with LMP its 70% less dmg together. So single totem hits by only 30% but two of them is 60% and it dont have to be main weapon.

Totems cant make criticals but can be used as tanks, so we ccan use freezing pulse and ice spear in 5l or 6l and let totems work on 4l(gloves/boots)

how about totems use curses while u dps mobs? Curses wont have decreased dmg. Can i use several curses on it?
"
easymagicoz wrote:
Okay, so I was having some idea's while looking at different stuff on the forums and I have a different take on the cold-crit witch build, you COULD run this as shadow as well I guess, if that's more your thing for starting. It's based upon using Voll's Protector as a chest piece, using cold snap as your main attack, making use of the power charge on crit from Voll's to not get a cooldown on cold snap. The staff points up top is situational if you get a hold of Taryn's Shiver, if not those points would go into energy shield or something.

Passive skill tree build

Interesting idea...It's just that voll's is such a sub par item :(
"
Slayer with just using a few nodes u can get additional totem. Totem have decreased dmg by 40% with LMP its 70% less dmg together. So single totem hits by only 30% but two of them is 60% and it dont have to be main weapon.

Totems cant make criticals but can be used as tanks, so we ccan use freezing pulse and ice spear in 5l or 6l and let totems work on 4l(gloves/boots)

how about totems use curses while u dps mobs? Curses wont have decreased dmg. Can i use several curses on it?

Totems can crit. Also, there's no point using totems if you 1-2 shot with pulse and have survivability to run in and cast those pulses.
"
ifarmpandas wrote:

Totems can crit. Also, there's no point using totems if you 1-2 shot with pulse and have survivability to run in and cast those pulses.

the most important is pvp, how totems would work there?
"
Pam wrote:
83 points build
that's the base for the usual dps/defence ratio
points can be reallocated (2% cast speed node/crit multiplier) to get stats or nullification

acording to this build ive created my version of "must have" nodes
"
Lachis wrote:
"
easymagicoz wrote:

Passive skill tree build

Interesting idea...It's just that voll's is such a sub par item :(

When used in a build like this, it wouldn't hurt much, especially since you should never have to get hit, like ever. Permafreeze everything and just chill (hue)
"%^#*##*%$#&^&(&(%$^*&" - Flameblast 1.0.4
Yeah but you can still get an infinitely better chest than volls.
hi i know that lv 111 is far future but iam trying make best use of them, so here it is
if u want lower lv just erase ES nodes

and about totems. On templar area there are crt nodes which all get in their build, so since there u have to get only 9 nodes for second totem. Totems have decreased dmg by 40%, so each have 60% dmg, 2 of them have 120% together without LMP/GMP. we all know that 10% dmg nodes are very worth to pick so with just using 9 nodes u can get 120% dmg. Iam writing it coz i should close all speculations about pick or not to pick totems. PLUS totems can tank for our char
By end game. Totems will slow you down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info