Cross-league trading is not allowed between long-term and three-month challenge leagues

"
dessloc wrote:

Your erroneous assumption is that no one plays the permanent leagues during the 4 month leagues. During Anarchy/Onslaught, about 40% of the player base played Standard league and about 5% played Hardcore per GGG. The permanent leagues are a place for those players who prefer a standing league that does not reset every 4 months or so; their utility is not limited to serving as a piggy bank to bootstrap wealth accumulation in the 4 month leagues.

Well I only played HC and Onslaught, that 5% was quite apparent and made for a pitiful experience. Again I had NO reason to hop on to my HC characters when Onslaught was running.

I also, at that time, had no friends who were playing on anything but Onslaught. Again, no reason to play HC. I didn't assume 100% of players were on the new leagues, but for me there was a 4 month period where my HC account might as well have been deleted. I come back and there is nothing to do because time played before new leagues is wasted. You may argue about the term wasted in this case, but after seeing what happened in onslaught it will, to me, most certainly be wasted since I wont be returning once the new leagues start up shortly.

What is the motivation to play in HC ever when. there is a new 4 month league that everyone is playing?
As the number 1 player in the last 1 week turbo I have to ask how do you plan to enforce this?

GGG MAKE A POST!
If ya need something @chimberly

Like the great measter Nike said: Just do it.
As the number 2 player in the last 1 week turbo I have to ask how do you plan to enforce this?

GGG MAKE A POST!
as the no3 player in the last 1 week turbo i have to ask how do you plan to enforce this?

-Please respond GGG!

I don't mind this policy but I think the release timing is horrible. My account got hacked right when Anarchy started so I lost all my currency. At that time they were allowing forum post about and allowing cross league currency trades. A lot of people bought league specific unique to sell in standard for a profit assuming this policy was not going to change. I have spent all my time back in standard liquidating to ex for the transfer now it's not allowed??

I don't mind starting over I did it before, but would't mind if they had an in game transfer system that capped the amount you could transfer over say max 10 ex.

There are way to many exalts in standard now as it is so if there was a real in game transfer system say 3:1 and max at 10 exalt I would and I think other people would take advantage of it.
IGN MasterDavid
Shop Threads:
Rampage Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1008652
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/poe_masterdavid
"
Master_David wrote:
I don't mind this policy but I think the release timing is horrible. My account got hacked right when Anarchy started so I lost all my currency. At that time they were allowing forum post about and allowing cross league currency trades. A lot of people bought league specific unique to sell in standard for a profit assuming this policy was not going to change. I have spent all my time back in standard liquidating to ex for the transfer now it's not allowed??

I don't mind starting over I did it before, but would't mind if they had an in game transfer system that capped the amount you could transfer over say max 10 ex.

There are way to many exalts in standard now as it is so if there was a real in game transfer system say 3:1 and max at 10 exalt I would and I think other people would take advantage of it.

Oh, I see. We should negotiate what level of cheating is acceptable in the fresh economy/fresh start/level playing field 4 month leagues.
@desloc, you dont even start the league with new money, it will be 2 months in before you can transfer anything and if you are a casual it will not effect you in any way, at most it will help someoen get 1-2 pieces of end game gear that are already at end game level.

-morlox
Last edited by morloxIC on Oct 16, 2013, 3:41:51 PM
@dessloc, you aren't even a star. Xferring between leagues is not even RMT. REAL money transfer. To be honest all this encourages is actual RMTing.

As number 1 of the last 1 week turbo I think I'm right.

- Chimberly
If ya need something @chimberly

Like the great measter Nike said: Just do it.
Last edited by Chimberly on Oct 16, 2013, 3:44:54 PM
@dessloc, you are a star.But Xferring between leagues is not even RMT. REAL money transfer. To be honest all this encourages is actual RMTing.

As number 2 of the last 1 week turbo i want u to keep shining like a star.
Last edited by senderHon1 on Oct 16, 2013, 3:47:02 PM
@dessloc
As #3 of the last 1 week turbo i think Chim is right

you may or may not be a star, keep trying to shine, it could happen one day.

is Chim ever wrong?

-morlox
Last edited by morloxIC on Oct 16, 2013, 3:48:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info