Cross-league trading is not allowed between long-term and three-month challenge leagues

"

For those people who have accumulated a large amount of wealth and have high level characters there is more than enough reason. You obviously are not one of those people so for you its not worth your time, but for a lot of people it is worth their time.

I have accumulated my fair share of currency and high end chars. I also play with multiple people who have massive amounts of wealth. They didn't play HC during onslaught

*cough* morloxIC, chimberly, senderHon1 *cough*

but thanks for trying to insinuate that I'm noob status.
"
Chimberly wrote:
@dessloc, you aren't even a star. Xferring between leagues is not even RMT. REAL money transfer. To be honest all this encourages is actual RMTing.

As number 1 of the last 1 week turbo I think I'm right.

- Chimberly

"
senderHon1 wrote:
@dessloc, you are a star.But Xferring between leagues is not even RMT. REAL money transfer. To be honest all this encourages is actual RMTing.

As number 2 of the last 1 week turbo i want u to keep shining like a star.

"
morloxIC wrote:
@dessloc
As #3 of the last 1 week turbo i think Chim is right

you may or may not be a star, keep trying to shine, it could happen one day.

is Chim ever wrong?

-morlox

I'm enjoying this gimmick.
The bitter people are the ones who don't understand how the economy works from beginning to end of a new league. And are not affected by the transformation because they never reach full end game experience but believe they should be geared like everyone in end game.
- Don't Fear The Ripitor
IGN:(Beyond) Ripitornado
come on... you =KNOW= that GGG also has a RMT site they sell orbs they just "spawn in" ..

nice tactic forcing those ppl to RMT!
Last edited by deathslashfiretorrent on Oct 16, 2013, 4:55:12 PM
"
dessloc wrote:
"
Master_David wrote:
I don't mind this policy but I think the release timing is horrible. My account got hacked right when Anarchy started so I lost all my currency. At that time they were allowing forum post about and allowing cross league currency trades. A lot of people bought league specific unique to sell in standard for a profit assuming this policy was not going to change. I have spent all my time back in standard liquidating to ex for the transfer now it's not allowed??

I don't mind starting over I did it before, but would't mind if they had an in game transfer system that capped the amount you could transfer over say max 10 ex.

There are way to many exalts in standard now as it is so if there was a real in game transfer system say 3:1 and max at 10 exalt I would and I think other people would take advantage of it.

Oh, I see. We should negotiate what level of cheating is acceptable in the fresh economy/fresh start/level playing field 4 month leagues.

it wasn't cheating in the last league it was allowed..
IGN MasterDavid
Shop Threads:
Rampage Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1008652
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/poe_masterdavid
"
Master_David wrote:
"
dessloc wrote:
"
Master_David wrote:
I don't mind this policy but I think the release timing is horrible. My account got hacked right when Anarchy started so I lost all my currency. At that time they were allowing forum post about and allowing cross league currency trades. A lot of people bought league specific unique to sell in standard for a profit assuming this policy was not going to change. I have spent all my time back in standard liquidating to ex for the transfer now it's not allowed??

I don't mind starting over I did it before, but would't mind if they had an in game transfer system that capped the amount you could transfer over say max 10 ex.

There are way to many exalts in standard now as it is so if there was a real in game transfer system say 3:1 and max at 10 exalt I would and I think other people would take advantage of it.

Oh, I see. We should negotiate what level of cheating is acceptable in the fresh economy/fresh start/level playing field 4 month leagues.

it wasn't cheating in the last league it was allowed..

Sorry, was I to understand that your 10 EX transfer proposal only applied to the already concluded 4 month leagues?

Sorry, was I to understand that your 10 EX transfer proposal only applied to the already concluded 4 month leagues?[/quote]

sure I would be fine with 4 month league transfers to other 4 month leagues..
IGN MasterDavid
Shop Threads:
I just don't want standard to be a dumping pot of currency and gear..

If they and it sounds like they are planning more 4 month leagues, I would love to go from one league to the next and not go back to standard..

A ladder reset would be great tho..

So every 4 months the people that do the leagues just go from one league to the next with all their gear but would have to start chars all over.
IGN MasterDavid
Shop Threads:
When a company is enforcing a new rule, they will not be silly enough to tell you how, from a personal experience of being just a university graduate programmer who never worked in the industry but understand mathematics and logic and also data that even average services store I can tell the young people here that it would be very easy to enforce this new rule! So that you find out how, go back to university and do a basic statistics course in maths and the a basic programming course after you will know the answer! But if I was GGG I would put every one of the people that are complaining about this rule in this forum to monitor there account activities during the new league, all it takes is a few lines of code, my advice please follow GGG rules and if you wanto learn how GGG will enforce it, go back to university or ask a friend who is a programmer how easy it would be to enforce !
"
therabbi wrote:
When a company is enforcing a new rule, they will not be silly enough to tell you how, from a personal experience of being just a university graduate programmer who never worked in the industry but understand mathematics and logic and also data that even average services store I can tell the young people here that it would be very easy to enforce this new rule! So that you find out how, go back to university and do a basic statistics course in maths and the a basic programming course after you will know the answer! But if I was GGG I would put every one of the people that are complaining about this rule in this forum to monitor there account activities during the new league, all it takes is a few lines of code, my advice please follow GGG rules and if you wanto learn how GGG will enforce it, go back to university or ask a friend who is a programmer how easy it would be to enforce !

Yeah and they have 250 people on staff devoted to finding single lines of code 24 hours a day between random players. Wait... nope.
- Don't Fear The Ripitor
IGN:(Beyond) Ripitornado

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info