lol @ actually playing in HC.

lol @ loling @ HC
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
lol @ ...

Nevermind
oh that sucks man, i hit 80 today and logout because my cpu reach my top of memory (2gb)
and when i back a couple of hours later cant play idk why is like my internet die but only in path of exile my chrome still working and my download speed too :S

is just lucky lol yesterday we killing merveil boss in a map and i see all ppl stopped and i logout quickly and still alive :P

i going to die soon and *** all lol
my english sux.
At least back when I was playing, in Diablo 3 all disconnects period were insta-death in Hardcore. You also couldn't Alt-F4. At least you don't always die in PoE if you force disconnect in a timely fashion.
"
No no no no no...No, there's no leeee-mit!

So that D1 playtime on dialup was with Dodo?

Thanks for getting that song stuck in my head... much appreciated
"
MGTopgun wrote:
It pisses me off so much. I just hit lv 80 today and went to barracks to kill the general. The game lagged or what ever happend, everything stopped moving, in those situations i instantly log out. I guess it was too late, so all the currency and time spent to get to that point are just wasted.

I would REALLY LOVE TO DIE BECAUSE IT WAS MY FAULT. NOT BECAUSE BULLSHIT HAPPEND

Last try im giving to this game is the new leagues and hoping that the game will be fucking fixed after release, else ill regret buying divine pack and even promoting this game into my channel, ill make sure to not talk good to it if it keeps making the same shits. May as well make other people know that is waste of time

I DONT CARE ABOUT DESYNC, but everything stops moving ? Then you logout for safety and appear dead ?

There was only 2 mobs near me, i had 6k ES, i had full ES when logged out.

GG GGG

To GGG: Just add some kind of option to restore you character upon death if it was disconect. And no, my internet was perfectly fine.

Waste of time, i heard D3 expansion will be good, guess soon we move on. This game wont live long even if i tell this because im mad.

your character is restored in standard league so you can play it still.
Its your computer's fault. Not ggg
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info