Fuck this game is a waste of time

"
Charan, by paying 12500$ GGG didnt gave u the job ,, Answering every god damn thread ,, did they?

Or u live alone in ur basement and just wanted someone to notice ,that u are alive, without any life and extra cash?

PS- replying 1-2 times a day is fine, but i see u spamming almost every thread . Ur getting annoying alot.

Lol,

Sounds like your the one raging like a child in mommies basement. Nut-up buttercup, he has just as much right to post as you, and judging by your post history, maybe you would do well to take some of your own advice. believe me no one would miss you.

"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
Last edited by EtherBunny66 on Oct 14, 2013, 9:43:44 PM
To OP, being serious (not being a jerk), that sounds like an ISP problem. Namely, an internet connection issue.

I say this because this is also how I lost my 78 marauder (well, still 77 but close to 78 lol, so I lie). I always keep the latency bar open with F1, because this can happen very quickly and without notice (it can also happen once and go away, even while your connection is otherwise very good and stable). Usually this happens when you get a lag spike or a lag flatline, which can be seen in the latency bar.

You might be thinking "no, my connection is fine", but trust me, my connection is also good and it still sometimes happens. I usually can survive desync pretty easily with /oos, but lag spikes that come at no notice are very scary. I do not think this is necessarily a PoE problem, it's simply something that happens when you play an online game, even with a hardwired, good connection.

What you described sounds exactly like a lag spike or flatline, and it will kill you almost instantly in PoE because the game has a lot of burst damage that is usually countered very quickly with leech or flasks, etc. So when it happens, you can't heal and you die nearly instantly.

It happens to me too, unexpectedly, even when my connection is good. It's an unfortunate result of online games like PoE. I don't think the PoE servers are to blame in this case. Either way, I agree, it sucks. It sucks hard, especially in hardcore. I lost everything I worked for with my marauder death. You just have to keep going and try to not let it get to you. I know it sucks, I agree completely.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it is caused by the server and not my/your ISP. I really do not know. Either way, again, I agree that it sucks hard.

Edit: Reworded some stuff, as I am not 100% certain what the causes of these lag spikes/flatlines are.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Oct 14, 2013, 9:53:48 PM
"
MGTopgun wrote:
To GGG: Just add some kind of option to restore you character upon death if it was disconect. And no, my internet was perfectly fine.

Good news!

They have exactly what you are asking for. It's called Standard league.

You obviously are not the kind of person who should be playing hardcore.

You're welcome.
OP, just made a childish rage topic,

He will be back soon.
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
"
biralo wrote:
Looks like HC is not for you then.
Standard Forever
you are welcomed to go back to AH3
"
[removed by admin]

Apply water...
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Oct 15, 2013, 3:09:15 AM
"
PS- replying 1-2 times a day is fine, but i see u spamming almost every thread . Ur getting annoying alot.

This would indicate that you read the forums enough to notice such a huge amount of posts. Kinda cuts both ways...
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
MGTopgun wrote:
, ill make sure to not talk good to it

I whisper sweet nothings in it's ear
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Antnee wrote:
"
biralo wrote:
Looks like HC is not for you then.

I didn't want to say it, but yeah. I will never understand people who play hardcore in online games. Seems like you're just asking to get mad.

This.
LOL@ ranting about the INEVITABLE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info