Fuck this game is a waste of time

"
Divine supporter realised the game isn't for him...

Now that's strange..

well no one is happy when something bad happening, and yes we all do hope their disconnection/desync problem will be fixed, somehow it does feel it happends to often,
if their servers cant handle this much population it does mean they will in the end have to make more servers (Leagues, and i guess it means permanent, those 4 month Leagues is somehow connected to the old Leagues. when dying you moving there)

I cant say for sure this is the reason, but often when a game become really population it does happend alot of dcs, desyncs and other things appearing, and most game solution is to make new servers.
happend to me now. logout(lag/desync/rollback) and died =\....but i was only 32 so im ok with that
The big thing is with any of these errors, the more information GGG have the easier to pin down the problem.

I know they have been trying to fix some issues for a long time, but have been having trouble isolating the problem.

BUG REPORT!
"
Give someone a keyboard and suddenly acting like a toddler and throwing tantrums is perfectly acceptable behaviour.

What do you do when a child throws a tantrum? You ignore it until it's all cried out and realises it's not the end of the world after all.

And people wonder why GGG devs don't post all that much anymore.

After closed beta just play the game and leave the forum to the trolls...
Exiled for Eternity
[removed by admin]

PS- replying 1-2 times a day is fine, but i see u spamming almost every thread . Ur getting annoying alot.
I just died too and I'm trying to figure out still how I died. I was just running an easy maze + magic monster crypt map and was almost done with it and I've ran dozens of maps already easily. I just died all of the sudden. I didn't even have a chance to try and log out. No idea how I died. I'm dumbfounded and it doesn't make a lot of sense.
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"
[removed by admin]

take it easy, I like Charan. He can type as may posts as he wants. There is no limit.
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Oct 15, 2013, 3:08:05 AM
Ok... that does it. No POE for me this evening.
Charan can rule my Wraeclast any day of the week. Onions.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Personally I'm glad people like Charan are prepared to call out people who start useless or inflammatory threads. He does so with a patience that I don't possess and far more eloquently than me.

I'm more inclined to throw fuel on the fire as I find nerd rage to be the sweetest of all gifts. Entitlement at it's worst.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info