Fuck this game is a waste of time

"
DeckardXLeah wrote:
buddy you don't fuck this game.

This game fuck you

lololololololol
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
Antnee wrote:
"
Warmey wrote:
"
arpgfan wrote:
lol @ taking HC seriously

lol @ actually playing in HC.

lol @ loling @ HC

lol@50uff$
"
Its your computer's fault. Not ggg

Just some info:
Months back i tried to help an in-game "friend" kill piety. We both got disconnected before her portal and we both died. He was from Japan and i am Eu so we have different ISPs.

Then again on the extra-dmg bug patch, another meaningless death.

GGG is not perfect and can make mistakes. Stop defending them unless you can back up what you say with proof.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Just like every other game.
I lost liek 20 chars in HC, when i realized i can't handle desyncs and stuff anymore i just moved to SC and i'm enjoying alot there, until all this is fixed, simple :D.

And it's a game, find your moment in it and just have fun with people ^^.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
It seems to me that HC is not about staying alive. It is about how you deal with your death.

If you play cool whatever happens - you are a worthy HC player. If you spit hatred and immature = u r SC bitch, no matter what league you play.

So stay cool, brothers and sisters.
Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.
"
AntonChigur wrote:
I just died too and I'm trying to figure out still how I died. I was just running an easy maze + magic monster crypt map and was almost done with it and I've ran dozens of maps already easily. I just died all of the sudden. I didn't even have a chance to try and log out. No idea how I died. I'm dumbfounded and it doesn't make a lot of sense.

There are 2 ways you suffer from desynch;

1. A mob shows that it is coming to you, while it is actually inside a room, or still on the other side of the door/gate. You click it for attacking, and if you did not shift+click, game runs your character towards it to be able to attack.

You end up in the middle of a crowded room, where you will be dead in 2 seconds. Yet on your screen it shows that you are safely standing outside that crowded room, fighting that single mob who wandered out of the room.

2. A mob(s) is actually coming to you, but on your screen it shows that it is still inside that room. All of a sudden you start taking damage while there is noone before you.

Against enemies that attack normally, you *may* have enough time to /oos. But against chargers like Bone Rhoas, or suicide mobs spawned by Sea Witches; you are pretty much dead.

I found out about that second one quite late (no I dont play HC, I safely play SC dying tons of times), when I was organizing my inventory and all of a sudden all my bear traps in front of me (which I placed for luring mobs on them later) went off and some mobs inside the room died.

I really dont understand why people bother playing HC. Especially since game's difficulty is mostly set on "Do you have enough HP to survive that one shot or dog's flames??"
Last edited by symban on Oct 15, 2013, 5:17:14 AM
I just saw some dude playing angry birds for half a hour.
Good thing he didn't waste his time huh?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Peenk wrote:
lol
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
The game is supposed to be a waste of time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info