'supporter' titles: gimmick or money grab?

"
Hrishi wrote:
I mostly feel sorry for GGG for needing to deal with people like this and not losing their sanity.

You say that like they ever had any to begin with.
yes I am horrible for asking recognition, and GGG is saint for ignoring all the people that have helped them even with the $5 pack...

the moral thing would be if they recognize every support no matter how big with a 'supporter' recognition, and give custom name titles like regal to people that got the packs... but hey that is just my opinion... I was just angry when they tried to rip me off on their supporter packs
Last edited by AintCare on Oct 13, 2013, 9:30:05 PM
OP, the Tag is worth $$$ too.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
They seem like a nice purchase to me. I've just upgraded to Exalted after reading this thread. But man I've now spent $470 on PoE. I'm glad the next pack is such a big price jump cause it makes me not even tempted to get it.
They got points to buy from the shop. I sorry you didn't plaque with your name on it saying Thanks for your contribution. Next you will bitch you can't tell his 5$ support from your 40$( or 0$) contribution. Honestly, you should just go the fuck on. Yes, i spelt it all out because there should be no room for misinterpretation. Holy fuck you are the reason other kids get presents at birthday parties when it isn't their birthday. People like you a fucking bane on the rest of us who have grown up and know how life is. Grow the fuck up.
ign: Vixien
Last edited by vixien on Oct 13, 2013, 9:43:22 PM
"
AintCare wrote:
"
elwindakos wrote:
"
AintCare wrote:
I like the hate this brought to my person, just voicing my opinion about recognition from GGG for the help they receive... however after a thought it wont be right to use the title since it was not granted because I supported the game...

Omg,11 pages

He got title

He set title off.

The trolls pain is great within this one

its called principals... look it up

I didn't have to look it up but I think you sir need to report to the principals office after home room.
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
"
vixien wrote:
you are the reason other kids get presents at birthday parties when it isn't their birthday.

Hahaha
"
vixien wrote:
They got points to buy from the shop. I sorry you didn't plaque with your name on it saying Thanks for your contribution. Next you will bitch you can't tell his 5$ support from your 40$( or 0$) contribution. Honestly, you should just go the fuck on. Yes, i spelt it all out because there should be no room for misinterpretation. Holy fuck you are the reason other kids get presents at birthday parties when it isn't their birthday. People like you a fucking bane on the rest of us who have grown up and know how life is. Grow the fuck up.

and posts like your make discussions like this one so much more valuable, thanks for your contribution

"
He's just pissed off because it was me who got it for him, even though I agree that he, AintCare, is a worthy of an Open Beta supporter title if he's purchased separate GGGold packs during Open Beta.

I'm glad you agree
"

*shrug* I knew he'd hide it the moment I revealed who conferred it. All the 'thanks' to this anonymous donor turn to dust in his hypocritical, shit-stirring mouth. Of all the community members, none have attacked me for my so-called need for recognition like you, AintCare, and yet here you are, causing a stink over such a petty little thing...and for what?

Recognition of your contribution.

All I can say is: thanks for never being the better person, AintCare. It's a shit job, but someone's gotta do it.

You might have trouble saying 'thanks' but I don't.

Thanks.

thanks for the title and the insults...

I have taken off the title because I did not got it for the right reasons..

and lack of the recognition was not the reason I was upset in the first place, that was just disappointing... I was pissed was because GGG rep tried to rip me off with his overpraised packs that I made clear I was not interested in them in the first place...
"
He's just pissed off because it was me who got it for him, even though I agree that he, AintCare, is a worthy of an Open Beta supporter title if he's purchased separate GGGold packs during Open Beta.

*shrug* I knew he'd hide it the moment I revealed who conferred it. All the 'thanks' to this anonymous donor turn to dust in his hypocritical, shit-stirring mouth. Of all the community members, none have attacked me for my so-called need for recognition like you, AintCare, and yet here you are, causing a stink over such a petty little thing...and for what?

Recognition of your contribution.

All I can say is: thanks for never being the better person, AintCare. It's a shit job, but someone's gotta do it.

You might have trouble saying 'thanks' but I don't.

Thanks.

You get him open beta supporter, but you won't buy me ruler of wraeclast. SO typical......

In the end it reaches a certain point where you are saying they are ripping you off.

Try entering in that the 'title' itself has a cost associated, similar to having a license plate with a non-standard message, or having a special letterbox, etc.

The title itself is some vanity plate, and it is worth a relatively small amount. Part of the cost though IS the title. That is that supposed $5 that they are 'ripping you off' when you were trying to 'buy' it without the extras

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info