Exalted orb recipe - finally found it

Recipe to make a Mirror of Kalandra the string "JayWilson" has to be somewhere in your name. Then whenever currency would drop, you get a mirror instead.
lol
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
Somewhat relevant:

Tried the Chaos recipe with a set of Uniques. Didn't result in anything special.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
I've thought about that too. Maybe uni'd?
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
Last edited by didevol on Oct 19, 2012, 4:15:31 PM
"
Somewhat relevant:

Tried the Chaos recipe with a set of Uniques. Didn't result in anything special.

what did it result in?
"
patroche wrote:
"
Somewhat relevant:

what did it result in?

Same stuff I'd have gotten if I sold the uniques individually (alch shards, alterations, etc.) - It wasn't a recipe at all.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
patroche wrote:
"
Somewhat relevant:

what did it result in?

Great try. This should be a recipe.
Anyone tried chaos recipe but with all items have 6 mods + everyitem that can have 20% qualy? Just curious but can´t get that to test still need 6mod items :D

Edit: The other thing i could imagin would be like 5 rares of the same name with 20% qualy.... :P
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Last edited by Spysong192 on Oct 20, 2012, 6:33:19 PM
10 rare level 69 maps all with +20% quality, a stack of rhoa feathers and an Irontooth Snaggler.
You guys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info