Exalted orb recipe - finally found it

So, is this true?
Yeah, but 3 stacks of Divines is the actual recipe. OP is trolling.
"I'm wys ripping to the bass, tripping off my face
I'm laced, hook you with a phrase, put you in a daze
Rap-rave t-t-t-to the grave sinne binne my
Vat vyf, my piel is styf binne in jou lyf."
"
Xendran wrote:
You guys
let me finish that thought for you.

...are getting trolled.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
...or the recipe exists but it will be only available to the selected few and you just blow smoke to cover it
some of my IGNs:

EKDDtemplar/DualTotemSparkfotm/jesusbestjewever/EverhardDick/SilSol/SilSol_eight/SilSol_seven/
SilSol_ten/FiretemplarwithAA/JesusFacebreaker/SilSol_three/SilSol_two/grumpycatbestgodever
Any combination of items that includes at least one affix from over 50 different affix groups. There are about 70 in total, if you count "groups" as affixes that exclude each other. E.G., cold resist would be in a different "group" from fire resist. Flat armour would be in a different "group" from percent armour.

Now, how would you test such a thing.... Hoard 6-affix rares and try as many combinations of them as possible.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Last edited by Zakaluka on Oct 21, 2012, 2:52:25 PM
"
Dashtun wrote:
...or the recipe exists but it will be only available to the selected few and you just blow smoke to cover it

Agreed. This thread should have never been made. I enjoy being a part of the 1%
make no jokes

i played a game where devs insisted there was no dupe hack and no favouritism towards certain guilds...6 months later i was hapily duping like a boss and the game went down to shithouse

it wouldnt surprised me if in some time we find out some players were lets say "closer to devs than others"
some of my IGNs:

EKDDtemplar/DualTotemSparkfotm/jesusbestjewever/EverhardDick/SilSol/SilSol_eight/SilSol_seven/
SilSol_ten/FiretemplarwithAA/JesusFacebreaker/SilSol_three/SilSol_two/grumpycatbestgodever
omg that fishing avatar...
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
Bump.
"It feels like holding my breath under water constantly." Me about the limited "life expectancy" of the inventory space on Path of Exile and frequent needs to go to town to unload.
It's easy, Press Alt then F4 while in act 1 normal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info