Exalted orb recipe - finally found it

"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:
Ill PM you the recipe later Chris, but its so expensive that I probably cant make many and will likely use all the ones I make. Indeed, it would be easier to make 12 chaos orbs rather than make an exalted.

can't be more expensive than the new recipe i found for making a regal hehe ;)

I want one of those ultra-special regals :P
Man I just found out you could make armor and wetstones and color changers at the vendor like last weekend

then I made so many of them.
"
Metronomy wrote:
Ill PM you the recipe later Chris, but its so expensive that I probably cant make many and will likely use all the ones I make. Indeed, it would be easier to make 12 chaos orbs rather than make an exalted.

Chris you got mail and can verified that the recipe is found now ?
HARDCORE ONLY ~ ONE LIFE IS ENOUGH

"
WinterShell wrote:
"
Invalesco wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:

can't be more expensive than the new recipe i found for making a regal hehe ;)

I want one of those ultra-special regals :P

hehe mrpetrov has it, go bug him for it! :D
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Metronomy wrote:

12 isnt a random number.
I heard that rares have a chance of 1/12 to get 6 modifiers.
To get a Chaos Orb, i need a full set of rare items.
A full set of rares with 6 modifiers should be about 12 times as hard.
So a set of rares with 6 modifiers gives 1 exalted orb?
Hm, maybe i will test it tomorrow.

Edit: Doesnt work
Last edited by kirmoar on Oct 19, 2012, 8:29:14 AM
...and an fully unid'd set with 6 affixes each gives a Mirror? ^^ or "only" 2 exalteds? o_O
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
This is a troll thread. I know this is a troll thread, yet I know cannot help but make a full set of rares with 6 mods.

Thing is: considering how many people have used the chaos recipe would it of been fond by now? 12^10 is a big number.
HAY GUISE I FOUND THE MIRROR RECIPE. IT'S TWO 6-ATTRIBUTE RARES THAT ARE EXACTLY THE SAME. TOTALLY NOT TROLLING.
hmmm 6 mod set of rares doesnt work (confirmed)

2nd guess is 6 mod set of uniques but this would be overkill for an exalted i guess

and i dont have the resources
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Oct 19, 2012, 12:35:47 PM
If it is legit and it does revolve around the value of 12 Chaos orbs somehow, I'd guess it has something to do with jewelry. Just a guess, of course.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info