Exalted orb recipe - finally found it

Hey everyone, I was doing some crafting and was wondering if a recipe existed for exalted orbs. Well I can assure you it exists. I finally found it today. Its actually really simple and makes a lot of sense, so much so that I would be surprised if no one else knows. Post here if you know it too, you don't have to reveal it though.
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2013, 11:55:18 PM
"
Metronomy wrote:
Hey everyone, I was doing some crafting and was wondering if a recipe existed for exalted orbs. Well I can assure you it exists. I finally found it today. Its actually really simple and makes a lot of sense, so much so that I would be surprised if no one else knows. Post here if you know it too, you don't have to reveal it though.

Not sure if trolling or actually found it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:

Can it be both? :)
Perhaps rares (of the same item type) with 3,4,5,6 mods? Tempted to try this now.
RIP Bolto
Last edited by Covert on Oct 15, 2012, 10:44:30 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:

Is this confirmation that a recipe exists?
If it didn't exist would Chris have responded that way?
Standard Forever
"
Chris wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:

Not sure if trolling or actual confirmation.

:)
So we're back at square one. Keep up the good work, exiles :P
Something about selling a rare Phrechian Salmon with 6 mods. The easiest place to get them is when they're jumping up the waterfalls in Crossroads if you manage to get the timing down.
Forum Sheriff
"
Caliban wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:

Not sure if trolling or actual confirmation.

:)

I was indeed trolling.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info