Kotaku unveils Path of Exile's Third Act

MY BODY IS READY!!!!!!

Well, not going to start it now since we still got about a month or so away before open beta.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

TheRiseofPOE Reply
Lol at the comments which seem to be hating on the game because the commenters are probably the competition which pales in comparison to path of exile. :D

I wonder who wrote that on the kotaku site? :D

"God does not conform to your imagination"
- Me
"Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
- The Lord (John 14:6)
Last edited by SeekJohn14v6 on Oct 15, 2012, 5:58:34 PM
So GGG now really has a december estimation?
Oh please make it happen.
Last edited by golem09 on Oct 15, 2012, 6:00:44 PM
The picture of the combat looks amazing... i have a suggestion though... it's up to u whether or not u implement it... but on top of the pillars their is empty spaces... maybe u can add something there to give it a little more... like gold or something i dont know u can do whatever u want with it but it looks like u could do something with it to make it better... :) it looks fine the way it is too just thought i'd maybe give u some ideas CHEERS! :)
or maybe instead of gold... statues! :)
I've joined the fray of the Kotaku comments section, clearing up misconceptions and defending game design choices. Avengers assemble!
Last edited by BurnOutBrighter on Oct 15, 2012, 6:34:03 PM
"
I've joined the fray of the Kotaku comments section, clearing up misconceptions and defending game design choices. Avengers assemble!

I can actually (try to) do something for once!

Jason (the article's author) is a member on some very private forums I'm a part of. Gonna see if I can get him to edit in some Build of the Week videos for us. If Chris doesn't mind, of course... :D

Or at least a link to GGG's youtube channel.

Especially due to one commentor's confusion about active skills and the passive skill tree.
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
Awesome!

Is that a statue of Merveil in that combat screenshot?

It's a bit of a bummer that microtransactions were mentioned, but it was never mentioned that you can't buy power.
Article is okay, but it's annoying that they didnt adequately address the "free to play" issue, and the fact that they used "FFVII" in the title and then didnt cover skill gems at all is pretty asinine.
IGN: Iolar
"Have to admit, this sounds interesting. I'm guessing they'll probably charge for Act III. but I doubt that'd be much of a problem unless they gave it a huge price tag. "

All of my what.

The people in the comments have no idea what they are talking about.

The people who are talking trash seem to be casual gamers in the first place, and other people just don't bother checking their information. It's hilarious.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info