Official Path of Exile Release Trailer

"
Alhoon wrote:
My honest opinion? I think more resources went to make the game than to make this trailer. And I'm glad it's that way.

heard some companies have to invest millions into a trailer to cover up fo a shitty game ;)

amazing trailer you deserve all the success and i hope for you guys that it works out for you
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Yeah, might be my least favorite trailer :)

But the rest of the information on 1.0 makes up for it!
Well the trailer doesn't show too much to those already playing. But that's ok. It's not WE that need convincing but who haven't yet tried it.

If you look forward to seeing more of the A3expansion content you should rather watch the GameSpot interview with Chris.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Damn, such an epic trailer.

Ladies and gentlemen of GGG well done guys, keep up the good work.

sincerely,
HyperPanda
If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything.

Trolling is fun to a certain degree, being an idiot is unacceptable choice of lifestyle.
Yeah, I don't really see this trailer drawing in many new people- it displays the exotic locations PoE has to offer, but doesn't really demonstrate how complex the character development system is. The skill tree/gem system is what drew me into the game and is what keeps me playing; if I want an immersive world environment I'll go play Skyrim.
IGN: Frostveil
This is awesome.
Anyone else reminded by the Scion art with all that cleavage (not the skill) of those immature sexual suggestive ads for crappy free games XD

Great trailer though. Didn't top the open beta trailer, but I will definitely watch it over and over again foaming at the mouth until release. All this hype tempts me to put in for time off at work :P
<Dregs of Theopolis>
~US Eastern~

*Hardcore PoE fan since September 2, 2010*
I agree with many of the others, the trailer doesn't offer some incredible draw... it is SO RARE to see more effort being put into the game itself than the trailer... so so sooo rare!

And for the first time in years I can finally say... that trailer does not begin to describe the masterpiece you have created, Grinding Gear Games. Take it as a great, big compliment and thank you.
Exile is an illusion, exile!
So, Brutus is coming at October 23rd. Good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info