Official Path of Exile Release Trailer

"
Zedda wrote:
I'm sorry, but that video was just terrible. Not even joking. The open beta trailer was 100x better. Better music, better presentation, better action, better display of spells/skills, overall a far better advertisement of PoE.

Disappointed in this new video. It's not even 2 minutes long either, was expecting something a bit longer.

Also no Youtube? So we can't even download it?

yep open Beta trailer was a lot lot better. Maybe you could have grasped more of the game features + maybe not that heavily accenting the new class :?
Trailer was great. Good job GGG :) Would have been nice to see some of the features in the game like the open beta trailer tho.
Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911509
After such a great open beta trailer i was really expecting the launch trailer to be as much good, but this is somewhat abit disappointing..
Well, i know the game is great and thats all i need, but this trailer wont impress ppl who dont know much about poe at all - its just an average trailer that ur average f2p game releases. Anyway, just my opinion, mayby the expectations were too high, but it could have been better.
IGN:
ExplodingSavageDrunkard
"
My honest opinion? I think more resources went to make the game than to make this trailer. And I'm glad it's that way.

THIS ^^^^ +1
---Mothernature---level 61 Witch Dual Sporker
---Nuee_Ardente---level 51 Templar Endurance Marauder
---Primum_Frigidum---level 79 Cold Witch Pulser
Every time I watch a video with the game zoomed in, it reminds me of how good this game looks and the things I miss running through it zoomed out.
"
tyntas wrote:
this trailer wont impress ppl who dont know much about poe at all

Completely agree.
The open beta trailer was much more impressive.
Well... nice editing, nice camera angles and nice scenes... but overall it's rather disappointing as open beta trailer was much better. Why release trailer contains only gameplay clips with VO edited to fit the rhythm of a background music like a videoclip?

TBH it looks like a teaser, not a trailer.
ingame: FeelLuckyPunk standard
"
vortexteam wrote:
"
tyntas wrote:
this trailer wont impress ppl who dont know much about poe at all

Completely agree.
The open beta trailer was much more impressive.

I have to agree, too... unfortunately. :-/ But thanks for the great game anyway :) Really nice new 1.0.0 features!
Well that was a let down :(
Casually casual.

Same opinion, OB trailer was much better :'(

I'm afraid this one will fail to impress potential new players
D2 4ever ;)
Since 2011

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info