Three patches, quality and skill buffs, large chests, new race league prizes and hardcore event

"
Chris wrote:
We're sorry for those small problems getting through our quality assurance process and will make sure to test future Beta patches more carefully before deploying them.

Doesn't matter to me if you guys make small mistakes: you guys have been fixing them si quickly, it tells me you guys are really working hard to make this game amazing, and that's what
I want.
"
Falan2 wrote:
"
Dashtun wrote:
"We have now expanded the list of currency items that are awarded, changed their weighting to be more similar to the in-game drop rates"

why do you punish good players?

if someone is good enough to earn the award,he should be significantly wealthier than average player

Did you read the new reward drops post?

While the rarer ones will be rewarded less frequently they will be more frequent than in game and the total # of orbs rewarded were tripled!

i apreciate your enthusiasm,just want to point out that "similar to the in game drop rate" means that you will get rare orbs rarely - doesnt matter if its tripled or not
(quick math - if drop rate of an exalted orb is 1 in 10000 drops,tripled is 3 in 10000 - not big of a difference)

dont know exact numbers so i wont speculate,but i believe guys who win races should be rewarded with a lot more than "you ll get exalted orb every now and then"

btw:i dont do races because of time issues so i have no benefits from it
some of my IGNs:

EKDDtemplar/DualTotemSparkfotm/jesusbestjewever/EverhardDick/SilSol/SilSol_eight/SilSol_seven/
SilSol_ten/FiretemplarwithAA/JesusFacebreaker/SilSol_three/SilSol_two/grumpycatbestgodever
LARGE CHESTS!!!!!!
"
Teloiv wrote:
LARGE CHESTS!!!!!!
"
Teloiv wrote:
LARGE CHESTS!!!!!!
"
Teloiv wrote:
LARGE CHESTS!!!!!!
IGN @dime
Yay for more large chests!
"I watch. I wonder. I create. I tear down."
-Sotha Sil
"
Chris wrote:
... Large chests are very fun, though, so we're intending to add more to the game (probably in 0.9.13) so that players encounter them more often while playing. I can't reveal where they'll be yet, but there's a random element to it.

LOOOOVE the sound of that!
In a very grind heavy game the death penalty equates to...more grinding.
This patch should have been named Kotao cries for Joy over Chisels in abundance.

CHISELS FOR ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Dashtun wrote:
"
Falan2 wrote:
"
Dashtun wrote:
"We have now expanded the list of currency items that are awarded, changed their weighting to be more similar to the in-game drop rates"

why do you punish good players?

if someone is good enough to earn the award,he should be significantly wealthier than average player

Did you read the new reward drops post?

While the rarer ones will be rewarded less frequently they will be more frequent than in game and the total # of orbs rewarded were tripled!

i apreciate your enthusiasm,just want to point out that "similar to the in game drop rate" means that you will get rare orbs rarely - doesnt matter if its tripled or not
(quick math - if drop rate of an exalted orb is 1 in 10000 drops,tripled is 3 in 10000 - not big of a difference)

dont know exact numbers so i wont speculate,but i believe guys who win races should be rewarded with a lot more than "you ll get exalted orb every now and then"

btw:i dont do races because of time issues so i have no benefits from it

When you quoted me, you left out the part where I said they were more generous than in-game drop rates. In the case of the rarer ones, it's a lot more generous. A lot. It's just not as crazy as before.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
May someone please give me a beta key. I tried the free ones with the survey but for some reason its not working unless im doing it wrong.
Heres my email DatPhilly215@Yahoo.com
Thank you
"
dime wrote:
"
Teloiv wrote:
LARGE CHESTS!!!!!!
"
Teloiv wrote:
LARGE CHESTS!!!!!!
"
Teloiv wrote: