Three patches, quality and skill buffs, large chests, new race league prizes and hardcore event

nice and fast fixes xD you guys must have your hands full.
Now you guys definitely have to reach 0.9.12z.
Just change the eye colour of an NPC if you don't have enough changes before 13.

I also endorse large chests.
Patch Z or bust! For glory!
"We have now expanded the list of currency items that are awarded, changed their weighting to be more similar to the in-game drop rates"

why do you punish good players?

if someone is good enough to earn the award,he should be significantly wealthier than average player
some of my IGNs:

EKDDtemplar/DualTotemSparkfotm/jesusbestjewever/EverhardDick/SilSol/SilSol_eight/SilSol_seven/
SilSol_ten/FiretemplarwithAA/JesusFacebreaker/SilSol_three/SilSol_two/grumpycatbestgodever
"
Dashtun wrote:

if someone is good enough to earn the award,he should be significantly wealthier than average player

I have no life and i can play 12 hours per day =/= good player.

I will welcome some comeptition and leagues that will reward GOOD PLAYERS not players with most free time to spare.
Yea more large chests.
"There's a legend on the internet that if you stay a virgin until your 30, you become a wizard."
"The right man in the wrong place can make all difference in the world"
Thanks a heap for answering my/our questions about both the removed chest and 'nerfs' (although now I understand they're rather balancing changes) to skill gem quality!!
You guys rock! Keep up the good work!
Path of Exile Toolkit - Currency Parser/Comparer - http://poetoolkit.com/
"
Dashtun wrote:
"We have now expanded the list of currency items that are awarded, changed their weighting to be more similar to the in-game drop rates"

Did you read the new reward drops post?

While the rarer ones will be rewarded less frequently they will be more frequent than in game and the total # of orbs rewarded were tripled!
just glad i didnt grind hardcore league bigtime this week to make early currency.......should have waited till after week 1 before currency changes i think guys; moved the goalposts.
"
bingobill wrote:
just glad i didnt grind hardcore league bigtime this week to make early currency.......should have waited till after week 1 before currency changes i think guys; moved the goalposts.

What are you babbling about?

The rewards in post-migration default/HC leagues are not currency at all. The changes to currency rewards that were delineated have their first occurrence this Saturday in a 3h party-enabled HC race.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info