[1.2] Rathik's EK build +40k DPS/52.3%Crit/+375% Multiplier. Anti-Reflect. "The Immortal Shuriken"

-

Last edited by bluea on Dec 2, 2013, 8:19:55 AM
Hello friend Rathik, creator of the best ever EK guide :) Well, as a Scion I am curious about what nodes to get regarding the TOP-LEFT Sovereignty Circle (Mana reservation + Aura effect nodes). I took almost all Damage and "survivability" nodes and zero crit nodes yet (I'll leave crit for end-game). In the Scion tree you you took less mana reservation nodes in that circle and in the witch one you have almost the entire circle. I'm wondering, is it worth to take all that circle? the two 4% reservation nodes rly worth the points? Maybe it's fine just took the 2 Aura Effects and the notable node, I guess it depend of your mana pool?
Anyway, thanks for your always appreciated guidance.
"
FedeS wrote:
Hello friend Rathik, creator of the best ever EK guide :) Well, as a Scion I am curious about what nodes to get regarding the TOP-LEFT Sovereignty Circle (Mana reservation + Aura effect nodes). I took almost all Damage and "survivability" nodes and zero crit nodes yet (I'll leave crit for end-game). In the Scion tree you you took less mana reservation nodes in that circle and in the witch one you have almost the entire circle. I'm wondering, is it worth to take all that circle? the two 4% reservation nodes rly worth the points? Maybe it's fine just took the 2 Aura Effects and the notable node, I guess it depend of your mana pool?
Anyway, thanks for your always appreciated guidance.

Thats because I took the mana reduced nodes top and right from scion starting point.
The less reduced mana nodes you take the better since you can spent it on dps/life nodes.
If you don't need them simply don't take them :).
Aura effects though are a must since they boosts armour, mana regen and cold damage.
Thats exactly why I took those with Scion.

The builds are there to give a general guidance. Some skill points can be avoided depending on gear.

You really think is the best EK guide ever? :D
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 29, 2013, 7:32:40 AM

Thats so weird, why isn't my enduring cry casting.
IGN: _Jacky
"
fire99966 wrote:

Thats so weird, why isn't my enduring cry casting.

Because you need to take 1220 damage before the gem triggers.
You should keep enduring cry with a level 1 cast when damage taken so it casts on pretty much every hit you take.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 29, 2013, 12:03:16 PM
But my other linked gem, molten shell, is triggering. And it looks like CoDT doesnt show up on the tooltip of enduring cry. Im soo confused.
"
fire99966 wrote:
But my other linked gem, molten shell, is triggering. And it looks like CoDT doesnt show up on the tooltip of enduring cry. Im soo confused.

Maybe the patch fucked up something, re arrange your gems, see if that helps.
If not, contact support.

The gems are the correct level and they should work.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 29, 2013, 12:09:07 PM

CoDT doesn't show up on tooltip, but it does for molten shell. Going to post in bugs to find an answer.
Last edited by fire99966 on Nov 29, 2013, 12:27:05 PM
"
fire99966 wrote:
Spoiler

CoDT doesn't show up on tooltip, but it does for molten shell. Going to post in bugs to find an answer.

Capital letters inside [] do not work in GGG forums :)
IGN Riokar | My guides
Oh I see, haha thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info