[1.2] Rathik's EK build +40k DPS/52.3%Crit/+375% Multiplier. Anti-Reflect. "The Immortal Shuriken"

"
fire99966 wrote:
Oh I see, haha thanks.

Put it under a spoiler plz.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Rathik2 wrote:
Thats because I took the mana reduced nodes top and right from scion starting point.
The less reduced mana nodes you take the better since you can spent it on dps/life nodes.
If you don't need them simply don't take them :).
Aura effects though are a must since they boosts armour, mana regen and cold damage.
Thats exactly why I took those with Scion.

The builds are there to give a general guidance. Some skill points can be avoided depending on gear.

Perfectly clear! (Y)

"
You really think is the best EK guide ever? :D

With no doubt.
"
Rathik2 wrote:
Arctic Armour + Critical Weakness + Empower/Increased area of effect/What ever

I suggest Conversion trap as the last gem. It does wonders against physical reflect. We all know that the pack kills you, not the reflect monster itself. Just convert the monster, wipe the pack and easily finish it off. Its always nice to grab a totem (i loooove the diamond totems) or a rare near-by with a nice aura.
Last edited by Qte on Dec 1, 2013, 10:08:37 PM
Thanks Rathik, great build! and thanks for the leveling guide too!

What do you think of this weapon?

I think it's pretty good and no need for void battery as it is getting too expensive on Standard!

Second question, about washing the colors on armor chests, is it easy to wash RRBBGG? That's 4 odd colors... how many chromes would it take to wash RRBBGG?
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
"
biralo wrote:
Thanks Rathik, great build! and thanks for the leveling guide too!

What do you think of this weapon?

I think it's pretty good and no need for void battery as it is getting too expensive on Standard!

Second question, about washing the colors on armor chests, is it easy to wash RRBBGG? That's 4 odd colors... how many chromes would it take to wash RRBBGG?

Apart from the weak implicit is not bad. On par with divinarius more or less.
Worlds apart from void battery though.

I think I used about 200 chromatics on it.
You could always go with a armour/es chest, easier to get colors and you get more mana if you take EB.

2-3 pages back, someone posted a sweet saintly chainmail. Try to get one of those.

Glad you like the build.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Dec 2, 2013, 3:40:15 PM
Made my way to level 63 with this build! First character past 60. Stood to close to my zombies on dom and got hit from the splash damage haha!

good solid build didn't have any problems with any bosses or packs throughout the levelling process! Time to start a new one and make it to maps
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
I have been enjoying this build thus far.Sadly, i died on nemesis due to fracture and my carelessness. Overall, i was very satisfied with dmg output and survivability(AA OP).
One question, what is your opinion on MoM through the use of Cloak of Defiance? My friend recently scored that unique with a chance and i was curious about it's potential.

That chest is worthless for this build.
I am surprised you even though of using it.

Sorry to bother you with it, but why exactly? I know armour would've been better than evasion, but the added mana, mana regen and MoM could make this a pretty useful chest, no? Not to mention easier to roll green slots on it.

Thanks
"
shaokim wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
I have been enjoying this build thus far.Sadly, i died on nemesis due to fracture and my carelessness. Overall, i was very satisfied with dmg output and survivability(AA OP).
One question, what is your opinion on MoM through the use of Cloak of Defiance? My friend recently scored that unique with a chance and i was curious about it's potential.

That chest is worthless for this build.
I am surprised you even though of using it.

Sorry to bother you with it, but why exactly? I know armour would've been better than evasion, but the added mana, mana regen and MoM could make this a pretty useful chest, no? Not to mention easier to roll green slots on it.

Thanks

No life, no resists, this pretty much settles it but:

You still need 2 red sockets which are more important than 2 green sockets
Armour > evasion
A high armour chest will provide more mitigation than mom vs physical. Approximately 100 armour = 1% physical reduction with the builds armour nodes and aura.
In some scenarios, mom will burn your mana, turn AA off and not enough mana for EK so you won't be able to attack and leech.

Belly of the Beast is a better item to use while leveling.

Its a level 52 item, not an end game item.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Dec 3, 2013, 2:47:18 AM
OK thanks, that settles it.
Hit lvl 59 yesterday and changed from facebreaker to crit EK, man what a difference!

Dps with facebreaker 5L was 3200 dps, and EK 4400 dps! With a lvl 5 Hatred I got over 5200 dps, 1 shotting most white mobs in Act 2 Mers, very nice!

Here's my gear:

Spoiler

Ignore most of the gem slots, those gems are just put there for leveling.

Once I hit lvl 65+ I will have much better gems available, really looking forward to it =)

Need a better chest but they are hard to come by especially a 6L AR/ES with life.

I will use my 6L carcass jack temporarily at lvl 62 till I get a better chest.
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
Last edited by biralo on Dec 3, 2013, 3:39:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info