[1.2] Rathik's EK build +40k DPS/52.3%Crit/+375% Multiplier. Anti-Reflect. "The Immortal Shuriken"

Well, I made some trades, and I managed to have EK with 20% quality, but that isn't enough to boost the damage output.

At seeing a bit more in the gear you have, I notice Void Prophecy adds 25% Spell damage per Power Charge, that give a total of 200% extra spell damage (8 powers charges in total)... that's the "massive" damage that I was talking about before.

So, if I don't have Void Prophecy, how much damage can I have? Because 200% Spell Damage it's A LOT of damage, but only if you have that unique (And cost at least 25 Exalteds).

Another question... if I do a respect, you think a phys. dmg. wander can works with this build?

Greetings, and sorry again for my bad english.
Last edited by zerocx on Nov 25, 2013, 12:14:18 PM
"
zerocx wrote:
Well, I made some trades, and I managed to have EK with 20% quality, but that isn't enough to boost the damage output.

At seeing a bit more in the gear you have, I notice Void Prophecy adds 25% Spell damage per Power Charge, that give a total of 200% extra spell damage (8 powers charges in total)... that's the "massive" damage that I was talking about before.

So, if I don't have Void Prophecy, how much damage can I have? Because 200% Spell Damage it's A LOT of damage, but only if you have that unique (And cost at least 25 Exalteds).

Another question... if I do a respect, you think a phys. dmg. wander can works with this build?

Greetings, and sorry again for my bad english.

It also lower spell damage by 80% so basically is 120% with 8 charges.

I bought mine for 9 exalted. Keep looking.

http://www.poemods.com/
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 25, 2013, 12:38:11 PM
Been playing this build for a few days now, and it is probably the must fun build I have played yet. It is so damn durable!

My favorite thing right now are Phys reflect maps. I see a large pack, have high charges, and everything just starts blowing up. The Immortal Call keeps me from dying, and I watch my health shoot down and back up again in a second from the EK damage and the explosions of Molten Shell.

There does seem to be a weird glitch with Ele reflect though, as on two occasions I have(despite my best efforts not to) not only killed myself, but knocked myself and a friend offline when I exploded and died. Lost XP and the map we were running, so be careful with Ele reflect!
"
Qte wrote:
The lvl of your EK is the single most important thing when it comes to DPS. 20/0% EK > 19/20% by quite some. :)

This. I managed to find an 18/20, and my DPS is quite a bit lower than the guide has (I am only at 12k). Still quite enjoyable though, and I will make it to 20/20 eventually.
"
Fun_Hat wrote:
"
Qte wrote:
The lvl of your EK is the single most important thing when it comes to DPS. 20/0% EK > 19/20% by quite some. :)

This. I managed to find an 18/20, and my DPS is quite a bit lower than the guide has (I am only at 12k). Still quite enjoyable though, and I will make it to 20/20 eventually.

Well, keep in mind that my character is high level, I have pretty decent gear and 21k DPS is with iron will + added fire. And don't forget the 6L :).
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
I'm really enjoying this build too. I'm playing mainly self found (Traded a couple of gems) so my gear isn't great, and in particular haven't got CWDT yet (In Act 3 Merc now though so can get from library quest). My Armour is particularly low so need to watch out for reflect packs. I crafted my own (very first!) 5 link in a not very good piece of armour which isn't helping.

To be honest I probably don't need it anyway - I've been mainly running item rarity rather than power charge on crit so could have used a 4 link. Will put the power charges back once I get my crit rate back up though - I'm using a wand
(Not even a rare!) and an angelic shield (for res and armour) rather than a dagger and spirit shield atm.
I do like my amulet that dropped for me yesterday though - was pretty much perfect for me, just wish it had dex on it instead/as well

Carl
"
Carlovski wrote:
I'm really enjoying this build too. I'm playing mainly self found (Traded a couple of gems) so my gear isn't great, and in particular haven't got CWDT yet (In Act 3 Merc now though so can get from library quest). My Armour is particularly low so need to watch out for reflect packs. I crafted my own (very first!) 5 link in a not very good piece of armour which isn't helping.

To be honest I probably don't need it anyway - I've been mainly running item rarity rather than power charge on crit so could have used a 4 link. Will put the power charges back once I get my crit rate back up though - I'm using a wand
(Not even a rare!) and an angelic shield (for res and armour) rather than a dagger and spirit shield atm.
I do like my amulet that dropped for me yesterday though - was pretty much perfect for me, just wish it had dex on it instead/as well

Carl

+1 for pulling it off with self found gear.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Hi, I´m using this build in dominion and I´m liking it a lot. I´m gonna start playing some hc and I was wondering if this build would be viable with a more defensive orientation or if I´m simply better of going with like a summoner.
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:

Carl

+1 for pulling it off with self found gear.

I have died quite a lot! Though mainly due to me playing pretty carelessly (I should really remember that it actually takes longer not being careful in the long term!). Also died much less than I have have with other characters, and docks/fellshrine/ledge were incredibly fast and safe.
"
Peppis wrote:
Hi, I´m using this build in dominion and I´m liking it a lot. I´m gonna start playing some hc and I was wondering if this build would be viable with a more defensive orientation or if I´m simply better of going with like a summoner.

The builds information is in the screenshots and videos.
If you can't figure it out if is HC viable then you shouldn't be playing a HC league.
IGN Riokar | My guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info