[1.2] Rathik's EK build +40k DPS/52.3%Crit/+375% Multiplier. Anti-Reflect. "The Immortal Shuriken"

First of all, thanks a lot for awesome builds!!
According to my little experience it works perfect in domination, even with very modest items.

PS Just spend 4 fusings to craft
Haven't enough chroms to make right colours..
Hope it will help with my future progress with this amazing build=)

One question: why my dps is lower with iron will than without it? Is it normal?)
Last edited by Beedon on Nov 4, 2013, 12:28:13 PM
"
Primejelly wrote:
does this work well for this build ?

Is to weak.
Might as well get a divinarius.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Beedon wrote:
First of all, thanks a lot for awesome builds!!
According to my little experience it works perfect in domination, even with very modest items.

PS Just spend 4 fusings to craft
Haven't enough chroms to make right colours..
Hope it will help with my future progress with this amazing build=)

One question: why my dps is lower with iron will than without it? Is it normal?)

You got a 6L with 4 fusings? Damn!

Read the description on Iron Will. Its reducing your cast speed by 18%.
Its a level 2 gem, you need level it.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Iron_Will
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 4, 2013, 1:03:08 PM
"
Rathik2 wrote:

You got a 6L with 4 fusings? Damn!

Read the description on Iron Will. Its reducing your cast speed by 18%.
Its a level 2 gem, you need level it.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Iron_Will

Yep, only 4 fusings, it was my first time when I tried to link sockets, even in normal I prefered to buy "ready-to-use" chests.
Sry for my noobish question, now I know everything about iron will) Thanks for quick answer, appreciate it very much.
Last edited by Beedon on Nov 4, 2013, 1:22:01 PM
I was playing my summoner build with my friend's EK build last night. A 6s armour chest piece fell for me and he asked to have it. He uses 1 fusing, 1 damn fusing, and 6-links it! I was shocked and extremely envious, lol. Took him 5 stacks of chroms to get the colors right though (not too bad). I guess if he sometime quits I can get his 6L :p

Also, found this and was wondering if it was good enough to use (low spell damage)

Even if it is, I won't be using it for months, lol. Still having fun in Domination.
Noob question but I'm trying to understand the spell dmg nodes and having some spell dmg gear when it doesn't effect EK. If anyone could clarify the reasoning behind this I would appreciate it.
Hello again, I have a noob question aout EK:
IF EK does physical dmg, what is better property for a wand/dagger? physical dmg or spell dmg? or in the end is just the same output dmg?

thx a lot!
A +Spell Dmg Dagger would seem to be the best. Global Crit rate and damage bonus.

I need to confirm it, but according what another guide posted, +Phys Dmg on weapons doesn't apply to EK, unless they are just referring to Affix's and not to Mods on the weapon, I cannot see why not.
"
I was playing my summoner build with my friend's EK build last night. A 6s armour chest piece fell for me and he asked to have it. He uses 1 fusing, 1 damn fusing, and 6-links it! I was shocked and extremely envious, lol. Took him 5 stacks of chroms to get the colors right though (not too bad). I guess if he sometime quits I can get his 6L :p

Also, found this and was wondering if it was good enough to use (low spell damage)

Even if it is, I won't be using it for months, lol. Still having fun in Domination.

High crit makes it usable.
You might want to upgrade later on.
IGN Riokar | My guides
"
SporkeH wrote:
Noob question but I'm trying to understand the spell dmg nodes and having some spell dmg gear when it doesn't effect EK. If anyone could clarify the reasoning behind this I would appreciate it.

Who told you spell damage doesn't affect EK?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ethereal_Knives
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 4, 2013, 3:46:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info